Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"

robot roll call posted:

oh poo poo, Matt Berry is on next week

Maybe he’s the new lawyer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
"We're falling out of the sky! We're going down! We're a silver gleaming death machine!"
Jeff has tried to get Ricky Gervais, Clive Owen and Ben Stiller but Larry ruined each one way or the other. Richard Lewis is a client I think.

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
I love it when the Iranian dude follows up with her in the Fatwa! investigation

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
lol I forgot about that, that’s the weird one with the psychic

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
My favorite line on rewatching it: Marty Funkhouser, to Richard Lewis, regarding his new girlfriend the burlesque dancer with an impressive bosom: “Are you ever going to set aside a day to look at her face?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grumpybones
Apr 18, 2002
I don’t know a full ranking but season 8 stands out for to me as the best. Mister Softy, Palestinian Chicken, Vow of Silence. So many great episodes.