Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Richard Lewis so loving good on this show.

And Oscar winning actor Troy Kotsur!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

For some reason I got a good laugh from seeing "LEON" written in permanent marker on his 7-11 cup. I assume he did it so no one would gently caress with his cup, but then again he lives with Larry who is the last person who would touch a 7-11 Big Gulp.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Rageaholic posted:

"Sometimes I get a little lazy once in a while. Sometimes I pee right in a condom, and I'll just take it off, tie a little knot in that motherfucker, throw it in the trash and keep on fuckin'."

the whole episode is great. The poo poo with the food hit really close to home for reasons.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

ChesterJT posted:

I'm usually with Larry on most things but demanding to get breakfast after 11a and bringing his own eggs is a little out there. I don't care for the political angle this season but he's still got it.

Bringing your own food to have it cooked at a restaurant is psycho behavior. I know a couple people like that and I do my damndest to not eat out with them.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Fuuuuuuck.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

He died on Gilbert Gottfried’s birthday. What an rear end in a top hat

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

JAMOOOL posted:

definitely the best episode of the season so far though Irma running into the Disney girl right after leaving Larry was way too on the nose. I swear only like 50 people live in Curb's version of NYC

It must be a Southern California thing. Arrested Development was like that too.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

timeline dot jpeg.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I would attend Leon's TED talk on pussy eating.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Does the TV show "Friday's" exist in this world?

And is Larry David basically retiring after this? I figure he has the juice to go to any network and get near any project greenlit.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I liked it. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I think Seinfeld can be funny, and he was here, riffing with Larry.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I immediately started a rewatch of the series this morning. It's bittersweet to see younger Richard Lewis. He was great from the beginning.

He was able to spend his remaining time with people he loved and doing what he loved. We should all that lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

What the gently caress am I supposed to watch on HBO now?