Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I absolutely lost it at the larry trump mugshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

that was some all-timer leon stuff

"what is she, the cum police?"

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

oh poo poo, Matt Berry is on next week

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Super Deuce posted:

I wish more modern TV would use 4:3, honestly. It creates different shots for different tones than people use with 16:9. I don't feel like I'm losing anything when I watch DS9 DVDs, still. I like the framing.

I wouldn't be shocked if this became a thing over the next decade. people get nostalgic for the limitations of the media they grew up with and the last kids who grew up with 4:3 shows are getting old enough to have creative influence on stuff

anyways, all I want from curb is resolution on the fish.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Leon has to be the best mid-series addition of all time. it's almost impossible to imagine the show without him at this point

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I was glad for the fakeout, I think it would have been kind of disappointing if it was exactly the same

my biggest laugh was larry asking richard lewis if he was planning on adopting a 40 year old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

JAMOOOL posted:

one thing I found pretty cute was their affinity for the Mocha Joe actor, taking this minor one episode character and then breaking him back much later for an entire season. and then bringing him back twice the next season, once to play a totally different character lmao

I think Larry just really likes saying Mocha Joe