Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Milo and POTUS posted:

Step one to being hot as gently caress: grow a mustache

:haibrower:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Milo and POTUS posted:

He should get a gun. Shoot Zetas into the wall instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EiFl4YMKKA&t=6s

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Zorro has to fight his evil clone: Bizorro.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JediTalentAgent posted:

Zorro has to fight his evil clone: Bonzorro.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What about a gritty R rated version of Zorro? He's lost everything, a man without hope, all he wants now is vengeance against the drug lord who killed his new family.....

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

redshirt posted:

What about a gritty R rated version of Zorro? He's lost everything, a man without hope, all he wants now is vengeance against the drug lord who killed his new family.....

we already had x rated zorro. i fail to see how r rated would improve on that

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
For my birthday when I was a kid me and my friends got to go to the movie theater and my dad over ruled my decision and said we had to go see Zorro and I was so pissed. I just remember there was like a dudes head in a jar or something and I took a mental note of it so I could complain to my mom he made us see a violent movie (I watched alien all the time so this was a feeble argument).

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i must compose posted:

For my birthday when I was a kid me and my friends got to go to the movie theater and my dad over ruled my decision and said we had to go see Zorro and I was so pissed. I just remember there was like a dudes head in a jar or something and I took a mental note of it so I could complain to my mom he made us see a violent movie (I watched alien all the time so this was a feeble argument).

what movie did you wanna see

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

that time zorro met the butler from downton abbey and kicked his rear end

:discourse:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TrashMammal posted:

my fetish is zorro carving a z into my bare rear end.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

TrashMammal posted:

Um that CLEARLY says 'Rated Z,' god!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

flubber nuts posted:

my fetish is zorro carving a z into my bare rear end.

this you, op?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean jesus that rear end carving might require stitches and jesus so many other health related questions.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

don’t kink shame

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TrashMammal posted:

this you, op?

ill never tell ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Ah poo poo, I lost the game (of remembering Anthony Hopkins portrayed Zorro)