Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Poo Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

It says a lot about the Pro Bowl that even the sick degenerates who post in preseason GDTs don't give a poo poo about it.

My time was better spent reading The Thin Red Line.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I'm here now, how's the game going?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Nervous posted:

I'm here now, how's the game going?

i won

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Congrats!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

This morning, Facebook showed me a bunch of posts of women in helmets, shoulder pads, and thongs playing a football game. I think it was the X League? They still do that? Or was that just Facebook going buck wild with the algorithm because there was no actual football yesterday?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Can I have some of the prize money?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When does the probowl start

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shinjobi posted:

When does the probowl start

You missed it, friend. Eli's NFC spanked Peyton's AFC mostly on the back of skill competitions.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

fartknocker posted:

Can I have some of the prize money?

no.