Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is it sb today? was it sb yesterday i mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

slang it or you're coward

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thjis guy is talking about the cincinnati bengals, and boy did it work wonders when they defeated "super bowl san francisco"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

true nfl ends after the divisional round.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when it comes to the 49ers i just want them to not be around and if i see them i wish they will move on very fastly without looking at me. like a bully who goes to another school

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't agree with any of the votes for comeback player of the year and think it should be removed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope that happens so ppl have to resort to laughing at the second highest paid qb not playing again