Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mustached Demon posted:

Run.

The.

loving.

Ball.

But they're trying to stop the run so clearly the 49ers should concede that and try a pass heavy attack. The way certain coaching staffs think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

OneMoreTime posted:

Given how TFF felt about the Ravens two weeks ago I'm guessing the Chiefs get destroyed this game.

Yeah but the John Harbaugh+Lamar Jackson braintrust isn't working this game.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

https://x.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1755697587171029192?s=20

Well that's not good is it...

Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic abuse

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Welp!

Going to pretend like I didn't see this until all the facts come in. Probably just some big misunderstanding. Right?.......right? I really like this kid and don't want him to be a bastard.

Hopefully another situation like the bogus Suggs pouring bleach on the person. But man...just when it felt like the Ravens had not really had this kind of issue lately

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I bet Hester got in because they were so sick of the debate about whether he should get in that this is the only way to stop it

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

They made Shannon Sharpe wait a year too despite holding the TE catch record when he retired.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

https://x.com/justin_fenton/status/1756101240038043809?s=20

Interesting how they are presenting this Zay Flowers situation right now. Like they won't say for sure yet if he's even a suspect. Not sure what this might mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Like usual...the Ravens can't just have something. :D

Actually wait we might just have it here