Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The 49ers will shut out the Chiefs offense but give up 21 safeties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

To be fair that chart is wrong because it assumes Tannehill/Levis had a clean pocket at any point this season.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

49ers working hard to spin the underdog narrative in their favor, smart move imo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

A lack of free wifi is the missing piece needed to unlock Purdy's true potential, 49ers win 59-10.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

49ers are gonna get powered up from the disrespect they read from this random twitter account.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I can't believe kicking Josh McDaniels's rear end is such a major achievement.

He should hire Jeff Saturday while he's at it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Chiefs were supposed to be vulnerable this year, and they're back in the Super Bowl for the fourth time in five years and facing an inconsistent-looking team that they've already beat in a Super Bowl a few years ago.

49ers have a solid chance if the team that steamrolled the opposition at the start and end of the regular season shows up. On the other hand, it's Patrick Mahomes backed with a strong defense and a solid run game. The pass catchers suck, but the rest of the team still makes up for it.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

if the 49ers were favored theyd be the 51ers

:hmmyes:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Coldforge posted:

People giving him a bad time for that are forgetting that not only was it nutritious, it was also educational.

Too spicy though

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I can't get over having two games this season where a team scored over 60 points, including the one where the offense scored ten touchdowns.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Should've added both, having only five slots a year is dumb.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Coldforge posted:

I guarantee you people would be getting sick of Lions posts by now if they were in the game.

Lions hype would be crazy. First Super Bowl, Muscle Coach's rise from worst to first, Lions simply going from 1 to 4 playoff wins in the Super Bowl era being led by Jared loving Goff...

The only reason this isn't a complete snoozefest matchup is because the 49ers haven't actually won a SB in awhile. Otherwise the 49ers have been consistent playoff contenders and have made the NFCCG more often than not, the only interesting thing is whether Kyle and CMC and the rest of the team can finally get rings.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Comeback Player should be the player who makes the most comebacks during a season.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The best part of the Alex Smith comeback year was his wife tearfully cheering her husband on in his first game back only to slowly wince in terror as she watched him get tossed around by Aaron loving Donald.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

These football charts are making less and less sense.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

indigi posted:

when you think about it Tee Higgins had to come back from thinking he did murdering someone. or I guess technically manslaughtering someone. still he killed a man. and he was back on the field the next week. he should of won last year's award

Do you know how many contenders we'd have if every year we threw in every football player that killed someone?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The most balanced of Super Bowl teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

What if he wants to play with Gannon in Arizona