Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

this tracks, there is nothing good or decent in Las Vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

Yeah, Niners need to drop like 42 to have a shot at keeping up with how their defense has been playing.

That's an almost-impossible ask.

Have you watched a Chiefs game this year?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The Chiefs offense in the playoffs does not resemble how they were playing in the regular season.

They scored 26 against the Dolphins. I expect they'll be in that ballpark again. This idea that they're guaranteed 35+ points is insane.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Oh my God, what did Brazil do to deserve NFC East-grade clown ball?

I have to assume this was done to punish the Eagles, so I must reluctantly approve of the arrangement.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

elime anning posted:

I’m athletic football show brained enough to be really excited about this super bowl. genuinely like both teams. Think it’s an awesome even match up and will be a great game. Sue me

It's going to be a huge one and even the disgruntled football hipsters will ultimately watch & enjoy it, despite themselves