Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I don't see how the Chiefs lose this. Unless a different Brock shows up then the one that played the last two games.

Defense wins championships and Mahomes having the Chiefs defense is unfair :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

indigi posted:

I’m generally against posting a tweet without any elaboration or context. but I don't think this one needs any

This explains why's he so good in Dallas

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Speaking of demons:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/49ers-...-005741563.html

quote:

"We know he can hire well and diverse," Wickersham wrote. "In fact, owners have complained to the league office about the sheer number of compensatory picks the 49ers have received for serving as a pipeline for coaches and executives of color."

This 666% has to be Jerry Jones, right?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Marklar posted:

Honest question - is it the PED thing?

Worse, he was a Charger! :v:

(he should absolutely be in)

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

At least you can watch Prime on twitch for free