Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Papercut posted:

Like half of my 5th grader's class in SF are rooting for Kansas City because of Taylor, the NFL plan has worked

This is my 10 year old daughter. She’s become a vocal, belligerent Chiefs fan despite showing zero interest in the sport at any other point in her life lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I badly need "DNP, Coyote Bite" on Kadarius Toney's practice report

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Pron on VHS posted:

why is upper left 'scary stuff'? isnt lower left worse?

From the comments I think he was trying to troll 9ers fans by pointing out that Purdy is in the same neighborhood as Jimmy G and Mac Jones and it didn't land

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The pass attempts are bucketed into categories. There's probably one or more other category between off-target and highly-accurate which is why the numbers don't match or add up. But I am not going to put any more time into trying to understand this dogshit tweet. Big "graphic design is my passion" energy

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mega64 posted:

A lack of free wifi is the missing piece needed to unlock Purdy's true potential, 49ers win 59-10.

While you were partying, I studied the tape. While you were watching like 30 minutes of a movie, I mastered the bootleg.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

And George Kittle seems like a cool dude.

9ers seem pretty likable in general other than Bosa being a big dumb chud :shrug: Yeah we all wish it was the Lions but you could do worse. And they probably have the best chance of anyone this year of actually knocking off the Chiefs

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I don’t want the chiefs to win but I only have one bet on the game currently and it’s chiefs money line lol. If Vegas insists on continuing to make Mahomes an underdog I will continue to take that action

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I tried looking in an app for the goofball props like Gatorade color but apparently they are illegal in my state. I’m sure they are out there though. I did see “will there be Scorigami” which is funny.

I enjoy betting on football but I’m not gonna get mad at anyone who thinks it’s dumb and bad. It’s fun to try and “win” off the stupid amount of time I spend following this sport (and then still be wrong anyway because someone important randomly gets injured on the second play of the game lol). I do hate how you cannot consume any sports content AT ALL without being bombarded with gambling ads and betting lines though. Give it the nicotine treatment, the people who want it will still find it just fine. The advertising is out of control.

I should also say I am playing with totally trivial amounts of money. It’s not about getting rich. It’s about being right :smugdog:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Even if this were true what would Purdy look like on the Matt Rhule Panthers lmao

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

As an idiot myself I am very sympathetic to a worker having a bad day and loving up. But it does feel like someone could have checked up on “was grass installed properly” one single time before a team started using it ahead of one of the highest profile events in the entire world :effort:

Like there is infinite money to throw at this, the cost of redoing the turf has to be like 0.001% of the money taken in

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

a neat cape posted:

What the gently caress, gently caress you

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ok that Hester super cut video is loving insane, watching all his returns back to back is one of the coolest football things I've ever seen. Two in the same game vs Denver. All NFCN division rivals show up multiple times, I think the Vikings appeared the most? I don't know how you can watch that and not immediately sprint to put him in the Hall.

Also lol at the dipshit refs throwing a taunting flag for mildly celebrating breaking Deion's record in Atlanta for the Falcons :cop: No Fun League

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Criminal Minded posted:

If anything Hamlin using his near-tragedy as a springboard for his toy fundraiser makes him a perfect fit for the Walter Payton Award

Imagine waking up to like $10 million in your charity bank account :unsmith: As if what he went through wasn’t insane enough already

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

This garbage Super Bowl matchup is doing a number on TFF. Eli Manning HoF chat, and deservingness of Comeback Player of the Year. These are May tier off-season chat topics. And I'm as guilty as anybody. It's deeply sad how the football gods abandoned this postseason.

Two full weeks for the media (and us) to talk about nothing but the Super Bowl is the loving worst. NFL reporters should collectively take a vacation over pro bowl week or something

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

At first I thought that was in addition to Peacock, not instead of it, so could be worse I guess. Every playoff game on a different streaming service would be a special kind of hell

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mega64 posted:

The best part of the Alex Smith comeback year was his wife tearfully cheering her husband on in his first game back only to slowly wince in terror as she watched him get tossed around by Aaron loving Donald.

This reminded me of Geno yelling “oh my god!!!” as Donald gets a free rush at him which was a really funny little moment this season

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3AmTfY6ppQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

:911: