Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

fartknocker posted:

What colors? This is important…

49ers got the gold kind and all the bottles were already open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

indigi posted:

brother, that's peepee.

:thejoke:

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

kiimo posted:

I mentioned him in another thread but can someone tell me why the Lions drafted Hendon Hooker

It wasn't necessarily a bad idea to take a flyer on him in case Goff regressed, especially since the cost was only a third

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Mega64 posted:

I can't get over having two games this season where a team scored over 60 points, including the one where the offense scored ten touchdowns.

And of the two, one got bounced in the first round of the playoffs and the other didn't make the playoffs at all

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

Who the gently caress is Devin hester??

The greatest kick returner of all time, a cool guy and a HOF-worthy player

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Should've added both, having only five slots a year is dumb.

This is the way. Getting mad that one player got in over another is silly when the five-player limit is arbitrary and dumb.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

I actually went and gathered all of the returner stats I could and compiled them when the finalist list first came out. Hester is so far ahead of everyone else on a per return basis that he'll never be caught and he's near the top of the total return pile as well. He'd have a lot more punt return yardage, too, but he scored because the field was short.

And that's not counting all the times teams opted to kick out of bounds and yield the penalty yardage rather than risk kicking to him. There's never been another special teams player who struck that much fear into the opposition.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

Frank Gore stats don't shine as well because Adrian Peterson was just that good.

This reminds me to block out my 2025 for arguing that Shady should be first-ballot

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Parallax posted:

Hamlin will just have to live with the consolation prize of not being dead

Also having a much bigger name than he would have otherwise, and the opportunity to leverage that once his playing days are done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Did he leave there on good terms?

There's some beef with the front office because of the way he left, but nothing to indicate any players would have any issues with him.