Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

:hmmyes:

I supposed we could also talk puppy bowl in here. That's still a thing, right?

Puppy Bowl XX is Sunday at 2PM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

This is T. Swift's forum, we just shitpost on it

TFF stands for Taylor’s Football Funhouse

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Oh my God, what did Brazil do to deserve NFC East-grade clown ball?

We’re sending them the best, purest poo poo we got. They’re gonna get a high high.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zach Wilson

Throwback: Antonio Clown

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Chiefs locker room is stocked with Gatorade. 49ers get Powerade.

What colors? This is important…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Chiefs get red and blue.

49ers get purple and lime.

Chiefs :hmmyes:

Purple isn’t awful but also lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

The out of division ones are interesting for Unitas. The Colts and 49ers were never in a division together and Unitas and Berry still somehow own this record?

Actually, the Baltimore Colts and 49ers were in the same division back then (Same with Lions and Packers). Why the Colts were in the West Division is another matter entirely.

I’m mildly surprised Rice against the Falcons is with Steve Young instead of Montana, cause he caught 5 in one game with Montana as QB.

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Feb 7, 2024

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Fifty Three posted:

Belichick wakes up with a boner

FTFY. Bill loves special teams and could probably name half a dozen long snappers and gunners he’d put in the HoF instantly if he could.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chris James 2 posted:

Hester getting in first-ballot is justice. Death to the QBs-only mentality

Hester wasn’t first ballot, he’d been eligible for a few years and a finalist before.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

Hall of Fame player Andre Johnson

His beatdown of Courtland Finnegan alone was HoF worthy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Eli Manning HoF chat

You say this like Eli Manning chat is somehow not great. Eli owned and we should praise his glory each and every day.

gently caress the Patriots and gently caress the Cowboys.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Didn’t read the article, does it explicitly state they’re replacing the Peacock playoff game next year, or just that Amazon will get one and there is potential both get one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

maruhkati posted:

All other US sports fans: watching Super Bowl-related coverage
ESPN News: mods are asleep, post footgolf

https://twitter.com/SickosCommittee/status/1756776314097344595

Just go full The Ocho.