Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yeah, at this point I don't like the Ravens chances of bouncing KC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Pron on VHS posted:

Both Super Bowl teams have been whining about being underdogs all week. It’s fun being an underdog. Everyone wants that role. It’s motivating!

While I understand the need for athletes to characterize themselves as under dogs in order to compete at the insane level required to be a functional NFL player, it will always be obnoxious for perpetual frontrunners like Brady and Mahomes to play that card.

It's much better when dudes go absolutely insane with it like defensive players do. Roquan Smith is genuinely infuriated that the other team even shows up for a Ravens home game. It's an insult that those mother fuckers showed up to perform their contractually mandated duties in MY HOUSE!

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 7, 2024

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Why don't we ever get QBs like that? Just one time I want a QB to his team before a playoff game about how the other team's star pass rusher swatted his grandma's house or something.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

https://x.com/jonas_shaffer/status/1755697587171029192?s=20

Well that's not good is it...

Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic abuse

Welp!

Going to pretend like I didn't see this until all the facts come in. Probably just some big misunderstanding. Right?.......right? I really like this kid and don't want him to be a bastard.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

kiimo posted:

hearing he broke her orbital bone

You're hearing? You run a 50s gossip rag? What is it with people's need to make a decision on this stuff before any news comes in?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Being compared to the Russel Street report comments section is the cruelest thing anyone has ever said to me.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
This garbage Super Bowl matchup is doing a number on TFF. Eli Manning HoF chat, and deservingness of Comeback Player of the Year. These are May tier off-season chat topics. And I'm as guilty as anybody. It's deeply sad how the football gods abandoned this postseason.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I cannot imagine falling to these depths if the Lions were about to play in their first ever Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've been trying all week to find an angle to care about this game and I just can't. Woof, what a stinker matchup.