Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This is the worst chart I've seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

God I hate both of these teams

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gates should have gotten in, that's drat near criminal. That said gently caress yeah hof Andre Johnson.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

C-Euro posted:

Can't remember where I first saw it, but lmao that "what's more impressive: beating Death, or taking the Browns to the playoffs" is now a real football debate.

Campbell rules but what DeMeco did was much harder IMO. Basically took the Lions trajectory from last season and this season and compressed it into one season. People expected the Lions to make some noise this year but not the Texans.

That said if the Lions make the Super Bowl this year then Campbell gets it :smith:

The voting took place before the playoffs.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hall of Fame player Andre Johnson

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fartknocker posted:

His beatdown of Courtland Finnegan alone was HoF worthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJpG82Umqo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Easily take prime over peacock. Primes thursday night games have a very good presentation, even if the games themselves are crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mega64 posted:

The best part of the Alex Smith comeback year was his wife tearfully cheering her husband on in his first game back only to slowly wince in terror as she watched him get tossed around by Aaron loving Donald.

If by best part you mean oh my God why are you doing this, get off the field, then yeah.