Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Go 49ers may they establish the Run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I don't see how the Chiefs lose this. Unless a different Brock shows up then the one that played the last two games.

A few things need to go the Niners way. Most importantly, the DL needs to play the best game of their season and shanahan needs to stop being cute by letting CMC pound the ball. Last couple games he kept trying to galaxy brain them by passing a bunch. No. Run the drat ball.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bellmaker posted:

Defense wins championships and Mahomes having the Chiefs defense is unfair :smith:

Yeah, Niners need to drop like 42 to have a shot at keeping up with how their defense has been playing.

That's an almost-impossible ask.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Black Sunshine posted:

This is T. Swift's forum, we just shitpost on it

What's Brock Purdys number again?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not down on the team as a whole or anything, but have you seen the Chiefs offense this year?

You need a Bears defensive coordinator randomly resigning that week to get them in sniffing distance of 42 points.

I'm making the assumption that Mahomes absolutely dissects the Niners defense.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

kiimo posted:

Oh I know. He's crazy the Chiefs will be lucky to put up 30.

I will remember this page.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MakaVillian posted:

Why do you think that? They played like absolute poo poo in the NFCCG and still held a better Lions offence to 31. This isn't the Chiefs Deathstar offence of 2019.

Honest answer: I don't think 35 will cut it and I don't trust Moody. So 42 it is!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shindragon posted:

All Kyle has to do is run the loving ball.

Run.

The.

loving.

Ball.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

indigi posted:

I’m generally against posting a tweet without any elaboration or context. but I don't think this one needs any

Makes sense: Brock shot up Dallas this year bad.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Scarabrae posted:

Be really cool if a portal to hell opened up and swallowed the stadium during the game

CMC doesn't need that.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Docjowles posted:

9ers seem pretty likable in general other than Bosa being a big dumb chud :shrug: Yeah we all wish it was the Lions but you could do worse. And they probably have the best chance of anyone this year of actually knocking off the Chiefs

Bosa even seems to knows to keep his chudiness to himself generally as a pro. Dude's basically just about football.

Not a whole lot of unlikeable on the Niners right now.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Philip Rivers retired, so you'll have to wait for his son to get drafted.

Philips Rivers can almost field a team with his kids.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Nervous posted:

They're the Niners. Their very existence is unlikeable. And plenty of them signed contracts as free agents so the stink is all their own.

Hard disagree. Niners are cool and good and my friends.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

mdemone posted:

So how the hell am I supposed to bet this loving game

It's somehow worse odds than a coin flip

Easy: don't gamble on sports.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grozz Nuy posted:

if Willis doesn't get in we riot

Hell yeah we do.

What else do you expect from a MW conference facility? Garbage conference for garbage people.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hell yeah Patrick Willis

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

kiimo posted:

Alex Smith 17 goddamn surgeries and battled through unspeakable physical therapy sessions for god knows how much time and managed to fight back hard enough to not only keep his leg but then play QB again, the hardest most important position in sports all Hamlin did is not die once.

I like Hamlin and I'm glad he didn't die but he literally did nothing personally, that's all.

Alex Smith almost died too. He's even incredibly lucky he doesn't walk around like a pirate.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What tapas goes with football?

That jamon?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pain of Mind posted:

If Hester was a better football player he would not be a returner, and that is also who he is competing against, roster bubble guys who would be WR5 on the team. I bet Deebo or CMC would be a good returners but they are too valuable to risk getting injured.

Deebo did a few games as kick returner when Ray Ray was hurt. He mostly took the touch back.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

kiimo posted:

Also what else are we gonna talk about, the media is currently talking about the 49ers being awoken by the fire alarm and how infuriating it was and it turns out it came on seven minutes before they were supposed to get up like it's dire news time at this point

Eh you can't snooze a fire alarm. That's a get out of the building in whatever you're wearing alarm.

It's still just pushing the narrative the niners are whiny jerks and thus the heels.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys.

Something that unites all of tff.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Brock Purdy coming back from his elbow injury to play in the Superbowl his first full year as starting QB is a cool story. Regardless of how ridiculously talented his offense is.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Amazon prime broadcasts have 49ers legend Richard Sherman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Frank Gore stats don't shine as well because Adrian Peterson was just that good.