Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The NFL is rigged

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1754581891305599075

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I saw a big breakdown of how susceptible the 9ers are to runs and passes into the flats and the edges.

This seems like a bad situation against the Chiefs and the Chiefs activating McKinnon would support that theory

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean even then they are still struggling to put up 30

Well sorta. The offense has gone into game management mode in the second half of games where Mahomes would rather take a sack or throw it away than risk a turnover. It's infuriating for fans of both sides a little bit but he's putting on Prime Brady Game Management Clinics

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean that is what happened in the first two games but even against the bills dead defense they still only managed 27. 42 is a big ask

Oh I know. He's crazy the Chiefs will be lucky to put up 30.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ah yes, what NFL fans were actually asking for was Friday games in Brazil.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mustached Demon posted:

I will remember this page.

If the Chiefs put up more that 40 please never stop bringing up this page. You can remind me for years. Please do, in fact.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Papercut posted:

KC couldn't manage 30 against that Dolphins team

To be fair it was -27

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mahomes still would have completed the pass

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nodoze posted:

I'm torn on this cause the guy is either dumb or playing dumb but the feds are also tremendous babies about drones/rc planes

I would like to hear more about the feds being tremendous babies about people messing with airspace. I mean, I'm friends with several air traffic controllers and their jobs are extremely difficult on a normal day.

I'm also afraid of flying and idiots flying drones seems like a pretty easy "crush them" answer to me

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Docjowles posted:

I badly need "DNP, Coyote Bite" on Kadarius Toney's practice report

Next day, Toney livestreams do not believe the news I have never met, nor fought, with a coyote. What stitches? A friend that talks nice but carries a knife behind his back is no friend at all. Unrelated, rabies shots are nuts, man.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

yeah I think they just reversed that since the off target throws increase as you go lower left

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39466129/why-andy-reid-coaching-chiefs-foreseeable-future

I tried to tell yall. Florio is trash

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Also Jared Goff needs to be thought of as better than he currently is outside of Detroit and a couple neighborhoods in LA

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

In a playoff game you don't really know if you're gonna get Jared Goofus or Jared Gallant

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/chiefs_outsider/status/1754896506534916105?s=46&t=lsDoWNTuhOQoRWbL6s6fwA

I choose to believe this one as well

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Docjowles posted:

And they probably have the best chance of anyone this year of actually knocking off the Chiefs

this made me laugh

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Black Sunshine posted:

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that the Chiefs will win, barring a miracle, but I guarantee those whiney fucks will get all emo about being underdogs and nobody believed in this young and inexperienced upstart team that came out of absolutely nowhere to shock the football world by making an almost statistically impossible playoff run that put Eli and Flacco to shame.

I hate that team full of shithead crybaby bitchmade assholes so goddamn much. Next time they're at Hot Topic buying Fall Out Boy shirts I hope the Earth opens up and swallows them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqPClltS5k8&t=62s

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mentioned him in another thread but can someone tell me why the Lions drafted Hendon Hooker

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

hearing he broke her orbital bone

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You're hearing? You run a 50s gossip rag? What is it with people's need to make a decision on this stuff before any news comes in?

Are you one of the Ravens fans piling on this guy who had the news all the way back on Jan 23

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?258680-Zay-Flowers-(report

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ravens fans are posting a lot here if you want to save yourself the headache

https://twitter.com/hollywhoddie/status/1755745191510827423

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mean, I did hear it on a chat board but like...it's the Ravens chat board. I'm not a gossip magazine no so that's why I only said I heard it and that's why all I did with that information is post it on another chat board, this one.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gates should be first ballot

Hamlin didn't do poo poo but profit off modern science congrats on not dying give the award to the doctor

Joe Flacco led the Browns to the playoff that right there is award worthy even if he wasn't a 40 year old dad who hadn't thrown a pass in who knows how long he's a loving inspiration for that

unironically put long snappers in the hall

Devin Hester played a football position better than anyone else played that position not sure why his position should be excluded from a football hall of fame

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

fsif posted:

He's like a depth safety and he loving died and still returned to football! You guys are dicks!

Rising up the depth chart from six feet deep

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Freaquency posted:

Alex Smith was CBPoTY while being rear end but he won it because his leg basically fell off. What you’re coming back from is just as big of a deal as whether you play well (it’s a narrative award anyway) and the turn TFF took on Hamlin is real weird

Alex Smith 17 goddamn surgeries and battled through unspeakable physical therapy sessions for god knows how much time and managed to fight back hard enough to not only keep his leg but then play QB again, the hardest most important position in sports all Hamlin did is not die once.

I like Hamlin and I'm glad he didn't die but he literally did nothing personally, that's all.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Freaquency posted:

That radically easy thing to do, recovering from cardiac arrest

I do hear you but how do you personally recover from cardiac arrest. It's not like beating cancer, he closed his eyes and then later on opened them after the miracle of modern science brought him back from what was sure to be a tragic, untimely death

I'm not trying to be insensitive by saying give the award to the paramedics. Also I'm arguing for no reason I don't care about this award for any reason at all. It just logically doesn't make sense to give it to him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Docjowles posted:

Ok that Hester super cut video is loving insane, watching all his returns back to back is one of the coolest football things I've ever seen. Two in the same game vs Denver. All NFCN division rivals show up multiple times, I think the Vikings appeared the most? I don't know how you can watch that and not immediately sprint to put him in the Hall.

Also lol at the dipshit refs throwing a taunting flag for mildly celebrating breaking Deion's record in Atlanta for the Falcons :cop: No Fun League

Yeah if you watch that whole thing you cannot disagree. It's awe inspiring. And it's not like he just breaks it open with speed his cuts and making people miss just incredible

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Criminal Minded posted:

If anything Hamlin using his near-tragedy as a springboard for his toy fundraiser makes him a perfect fit for the Walter Payton Award

Now you're talkin

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I contributed. I want my sticker!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pain of Mind posted:

If Hester was a better football player he would not be a returner, and that is also who he is competing against, roster bubble guys who would be WR5 on the team. I bet Deebo or CMC would be a good returners but they are too valuable to risk getting injured.

He literally broke Neon Deion Prime Time Sanders' record, one of the top maybe 20 players to ever play the game maybe higher

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Also what else are we gonna talk about, the media is currently talking about the 49ers being awoken by the fire alarm and how infuriating it was and it turns out it came on seven minutes before they were supposed to get up like it's dire news time at this point

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd be pissed.

I mean, not "news" pissed. But yeah. More of the same from the rigged NFL

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Man I had a giant Super Bowl party of Chiefs fans in LA planned at my place and then loving got Covid again. Boosted three weeks ago, had covid three months ago.

Now I'm going to be watching alone.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

seems like a good time to alert everyone that Prime quietly introduced commercials to their streaming.

You can go and pay an extra 3 dollars to get them removed though, here:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

JFC

https://calmatters.org/health/2024/01/california-covid-rule-isolation/

quote:

California ends COVID isolation rule for asymptomatic cases as winter infections climb

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/dellyfromdablok/status/1756182337946026422

lol she is not far off

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

McKinnon is going to play.

Dude had surgery in January

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU