Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If Brock stinks it up, what are the chances Shanahan breaks the bank for his white whale Kirk Cousins

Zero, they're not gonna explode their entire cap situation for a possibly marginal upgrade at a position they still have 2 years of control over. Like at minimum this would mean giving up Aiyuk and there's no way Kyle thinks Cousins is worth more than Purdy + Aiyuk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I hope the Niners have a positive point differential on Sunday, whether that be through amazing defense or offense or passing or running or maybe even special teams

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Like half of my 5th grader's class in SF are rooting for Kansas City because of Taylor, the NFL plan has worked

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

Honest answer: I don't think 35 will cut it and I don't trust Moody. So 42 it is!

KC couldn't manage 30 against that Dolphins team

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Ornery and Hornery posted:

It’s specifically for clean pockets too which okay

Yeah I would say most fans are fully aware that Goff is good as long as he's under no pressure, the Goof comes out as soon as he has to do something other than stand still and throw

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Are you actually believing this tweet?

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Coldforge posted:

It came out at the NFLPA press conference today that the reason the 49ers practice field is so lovely is because they installed the sod incorrectly. They were supposed to lay down a hard plastic surface over the turf, then the sod on top of the plastic surface, but someone apparently forgot that step and they just put the sod directly down over the turf.

They’ve been working on this since December :eng99:

Roger Goodell is a colossal fuckwit

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Cam making a really really good 6'3" former LB look small

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

kiimo posted:

hearing he broke her orbital bone

Jfc