Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

No one else made a thread, but it's the final week for those that care about the game and the offseason continues for everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Mahomes must win so we can continue attacking and dethroning Brady

:hmmyes:

I supposed we could also talk puppy bowl in here. That's still a thing, right?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kidcoelacanth posted:

pro bowl mvp baker mayfield that's my quarterback get at me losers

Baker was ballin out for sure.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nervous posted:

What if it's orange?

Eat less turmeric.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I’m pro chiefs because I cannot ever cheer for the 49ers. It’s also really fun to see how mad people get about the chiefs. Also Mahomes is a texas tech guy so guns up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

R.D. Mangles posted:

devin fuckin' hester

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kiimo posted:

Gates should be first ballot

Hamlin didn't do poo poo but profit off modern science congrats on not dying give the award to the doctor

Joe Flacco led the Browns to the playoff that right there is award worthy even if he wasn't a 40 year old dad who hadn't thrown a pass in who knows how long he's a loving inspiration for that

unironically put long snappers in the hall

Devin Hester played a football position better than anyone else played that position not sure why his position should be excluded from a football hall of fame

I actually went and gathered all of the returner stats I could and compiled them when the finalist list first came out. Hester is so far ahead of everyone else on a per return basis that he'll never be caught and he's near the top of the total return pile as well. He'd have a lot more punt return yardage, too, but he scored because the field was short.

He absolutely deserves to be in Canton.

The bears didn't win, but they would not have been in the superbowl his rookie season if it wasn't for him.

e: if you've got ten minutes, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRssBo9Bsw

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mystic Stylez posted:

I laughed that NFL Throwback uploaded a video a few days ago about it and Dungy gave an interview saying he told the team to kick it directly to Hester to send a message they weren't afraid of him. good job

I love that a number of his returns were Chris Kluwe deliberately trying to kick away from him and he runs from one side of the field to the other to get it, and still houses it.