Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
why is upper left 'scary stuff'? isnt lower left worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
And since the numbers don't add up to 1, someone like Jimmy spends most of his time in a clean pocket making "meh, not too bad" kinda throws I guess

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Black Sunshine posted:

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that the Chiefs will win, barring a miracle, but I guarantee those whiney fucks will get all emo about being underdogs and nobody believed in this young and inexperienced upstart team that came out of absolutely nowhere to shock the football world by making an almost statistically impossible playoff run that put Eli and Flacco to shame.

I hate that team full of shithead crybaby bitchmade assholes so goddamn much. Next time they're at Hot Topic buying Fall Out Boy shirts I hope the Earth opens up and swallows them all.

Both Super Bowl teams have been whining about being underdogs all week. It’s fun being an underdog. Everyone wants that role. It’s motivating!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Why the hell is this on a Thursday night

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Everyone deserves an award of some sort.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Tyreek Hill and AB were incredible returners

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Alex Smith had to learn how to run again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Because it’s fun to argue about sports. Why else do we post here?