Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

LuxuryLarva posted:

Contrary to popular belief mr hands was not the name of the horse. It was the name of the Boeing engineer who was hosed to death by the horse. The horse's name was big dick the wonder horse.

I learned something today. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

err posted:

this guy is debating Finkelstein about Israel soon

I'm glad this fellow has had some time to prepare. He whas had a chance to learn all the Zionist talking points for the Fink to destroy. Looking forward to it.

fart simpson posted:

why would norman waste his time on this

This destiny is very popular I believe so if he is telling his viewers that Israel is good then it is worth pushing back

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

It's mystifying why people like Vaush and Destiny are popular, since they seem like such gross people (politically and personally).

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

It's mystifying why people like Vaush and Destiny are popular, since they seem like such gross people (politically and personally).

it's not that mystifying

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Why would the horse's name be Mr hands. Horses don't have hands?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I don't think their audiences especially like them, they just like seeing someone get owned in an argument. These freaks obsessively engage in "debates" all the time so they offer the best chance by sheer quantity.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Karach posted:

it's not that mystifying

I think it is. They're devoid of any attractive quality. I have a stupid parasocial relationship with Scott Aukerman and the Comedy Bang Bang people but I feel like that's a tiny bit less dumb than the Vaush stuff because the former are funny. Vaush is visual ipecac.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Nichael posted:

I think it is. They're devoid of any attractive quality. I have a stupid parasocial relationship with Scott Aukerman and the Comedy Bang Bang people but I feel like that's a tiny bit less dumb than the Vaush stuff because the former are funny. Vaush is visual ipecac.

Many people do not have the cultivated tastes of a goon

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Karach posted:

Many people do not have the cultivated tastes of a goon

parasocial relationship with fat lee adama = yes!
parasocial relationship with fat twitch idiot = no!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
There is a genocide going on in the territory of an important ally. A global pandemic dealt a might blow to the foundations of global capitalism. Our city is awash in refugees from the Ukraine war. Day after day we experience record breaking temperatures.

What is everybody I know taking about?

McRib.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Honky Mao posted:

It’s aspirational

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Honky Mao posted:

I'm not going to go searching for photos of mr. hands but maybe he has markings that look like hands?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

*refusing to elaborate* horses have hands

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
What is a hoof but a heavy duty fingernail

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

alarumklok posted:

*refusing to elaborate* horses have hands

baby horses do kind of have fingers at least. behold: deciduous hoof capsules aka horsefeathers:

baby horses have these to protect their moms from their awful hooves during birth

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hatebag posted:

baby horses do kind of have fingers at least. behold: deciduous hoof capsules aka horsefeathers:

baby horses have these to protect their moms from their awful hooves during birth

I never knew this and it is mildly terrifying.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nichael posted:

I never knew this and it is mildly terrifying.

yeah, they're nasty. i learned about em a few years ago and now i always seize the opportunity to horsefeatherpill anyone i can

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hatebag posted:

hosed up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
never posty thart pic again...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
do not post gore in cspam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

they are Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert for the little baby generation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the kids like slime

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i once discovered hoof treatment videos on youtube. how does one treat an abscess in a big chunk of keratin? by carving away at it, slice by slice until you reach the pus filled hole in the center. it's hypnotic and i never want to see it again.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

watching medical procedure is ftw

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smythe posted:

never posty thart pic again...

ok

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This is adorable.

Karach posted:

it's not that mystifying

Vaush is a bit mystifying to me, but Destiny isn't. Destiny actually had some initial popularity from a different activity and is a pretty decent-looking guy.

I have a theory about Vaush's popularity, but it still kinda surprises me that he became popular as a streamer specifically. Vaush has the sort of voice that sounds very confident/authoritative to younger people (and has a general demeanor that is common with "men who are manipulative towards young women" - no way else to describe it). But the guy is not good looking at all, at least to my eyes. I can't imagine anyone seeing this guy on stream and being like "look at this cool older man." It would make more sense to me if he was a podcaster or something, where it was mostly just his voice people encountered.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It's because he's a cop

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
(possum smacking her own belly) this baby can hold so many babies

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

I've never actually watched destiny or vaush. I just know that lots of people like garbage that I don't like.

What are the all time great clips I should watch to get a feel for them

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karach posted:

I've never actually watched destiny or vaush. I just know that lots of people like garbage that I don't like.

What are the all time great clips I should watch to get a feel for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTWEwjk-LfQ

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

they are Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert for the little baby generation

Lol oh poo poo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Homeless Friend posted:

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Vaush is a fed. He is paid to appear radical in every way that doesn't matter and then to encourage everyone to be liberal in every way that matters. He's supposed to gather dirt on leftist content creators and then, eventually, he's supposed to take a fall to discredit the people he's supposed to be impersonating. Hope this helps.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

are you his handler

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Homeless Friend posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

I'm just now learning that they aren't the same person. I thought Destiny was Vaush's starcraft handle.