Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rear end Divers 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hell diapers Hell yeah my diapers is locked and mothershittin loaded. With poop. I’m squeezing out fat brown stacks all over my shoes and it gently caress awesome

Edit: only read the op and seriously misjudged the vibes itt. My diaper and ablutions are normal.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hell diapers Hell yeah my diapers is locked and mothershittin loaded. With poop. I’m squeezing out fat brown stacks all over my shoes and it gently caress awesome

Edit: only read the op and seriously misjudged the vibes itt. My diaper and ablutions are normal.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I need to know. Is the diaper good or bad?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

game legit has one of the dumbest loving names ive heard since YIIK: A Postmodern RPG

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Kazvall posted:

I need to know. Is the diaper good or bad?

its extremely good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the OP is the guy that admitted to catching a whiff of a girl’s butt during sex and puking. What a change a few years can make. We like to fart and poo poo around here man, glad you stomached up for it finally. :cheers:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

take a sniff, brother.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I think the OP is the guy that admitted to catching a whiff of a girl’s butt during sex and puking. What a change a few years can make. We like to fart and poo poo around here man, glad you stomached up for it finally. :cheers:

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

his silence is damning....

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Someone gifted me some diapers so it seems I am beholden to take a hell deuce,

Actually I'm excited and such

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

when my teammates tell me my air strikes are too close

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Good soup! posted:

when my teammates tell me my air strikes are too close

Also me when I'm trying to call in an airstrike but don't know the code

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me just before donning my face shield before performing the “doggy style” position of sex with an of age woman.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Me just before donning my face shield before performing the “doggy style” position of sex with an of age woman.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014