Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Oops! All Quail Eggs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

"morel" turned out pretty cool, I like how the top bun even has gills like a mushroom cap :3:

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

okay this was a rat but instead i got w poupler?.

holy poo poo this one got me so good :lmao:

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Here's one I did that was all "ladyfingers" and what the AI thinks ladyfingers are, I... I don't know other than it was neither of the things I was expecting

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

clam bake
clam bake
clam bake
clam bake
clam bake
clam bake
clam bake
clam bake

idk what I was expecting but I enjoy it

e: I made one that alternated clams, corn and mussels, that one's good too lol

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Feb 13, 2024

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

so... uhh... this is what happens when you put "jellied eel" in eight times

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Indescribable... Indestructible! Nothing can stop it! THE BLOB(urger)

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I couldn't get "sea urchin" or "uni" to work, but "urchin cake" did, here's six of them layered on top of clam and eel :black101:

also foot of chicken is awesome

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Burgina dentata

:lol: I love both of these

I also was having a difficult time getting it to cooperate with bees for some reason, that one is awesome

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

SARDINE!!

and for our UK friends, PILCHARD!!

e: this pilchard one came out better than the original

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

it started as a joke, but : marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni and bacon. the pizza burger. i am not sure why the AI thinks the pepperoni are black/grey, but...

Not a big burger fan, but this combo would probably be decent IRL

I mean, I wouldn't trust burger king to not gently caress it up, but if you made it yourself...

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 19, 2024

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Just put in "urchin cake" which I used a few days back and it still went through, guessing the problem lies in the other half of the entry lol

just imagining a BK marketing person seeing some of the poo poo people managed to come up with, flailing around removing term after term screaming NO NOT LIKE THIS

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Feb 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

It's interesting how drastically different it generates the burg depending on how many times you select a topping; this is "pumpkin" 6 times:

7 times:

8 times: