Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Geoblocked boo :argh: I wanted to try onions and jello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Thanks! I hate it.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

drat burger took a bite outta me.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
:hmmyes:Good idea to rehost any burgers you make so that both geo blocked posters like me can see them and they don't vanish the moment the competition ends.

Anyone manage to make a gunbuger or nukeburger yet?

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Ok all the BK hosted ones should be replaced with imgur now for the EU etc except the quotes which I'll fix at some point soon™️. At least one was already deleted by bk and I don't have them saved, left the links as is for those

Thank you so much! the burger blocking was driving me nuts.

flubber nuts posted:

did anyone ever get a tiny burger inside the larger burger i feel like that ones really important.

And another smaller burger in that one and so on, it's burgers all the way down.