Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I just typed "beef" until it wouldn't let me add any more

mmmmmmmm

looks like a gas station pickled sausage on top hell yeah gimme that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

snails, crackers, cotton candy, gumbo, candy canes, and rice. :yum:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

candy neklace and alligator

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you can put blubber on it if you want its your sandwich.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

vitamin a, vitamin b, vitamin c, and iron. didn't like vitamin d for some reason.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

jimmies jimmies jimmies jimmies jimmies jimmies

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rocky mountain oysters doesnt work but rocky mountain oystera does. it put a vagina layer on my burger.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you preface an ingredient with candy it will just let you make up words.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

turtle popsicle x3

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Feb 8, 2024

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

anyone got some teeth on these suckers yet? ive been trying all day. its my burger dammit and i want teeth on it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Feb 8, 2024

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

fondant spongebob :ssh:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is the kind of dumb poo poo ai should be reserved for. this is a lot of fun. good work everyone jailbreaking the dumb burger promotion ai. fine work. shame its going to steal my drat job denying refunds all day eventually.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

titties posted:

I wanted to do a Big Daddy whopper which is just 30 packets of ketchup

It recognizes "packet of catsup" and "ketchup packet" but it refuses to render a single packet

The burger generated was: some catsup, unidentifiable brown log, beef patty

This game sucks imo

have you tried fondant ketchup packet yet?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i tried a bunch of different gumbys but couldnt get them to appear in my burger. the gumby burger is out there i can feel it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

nice obelisk idiot posted:

osama bin fondant

lol i tried bin laden a few times but couldnt get it to work. nice.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

fondant 9/11 was an inside job

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The French Army posted:

I would love to post pictures itt but imgur is hot boiled dogshit, anyone have a good recommendation for an image host?

ive been using imgbb.com and it seems to be working ok. im probably doing it wrong tho.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

coldpudding posted:

:hmmyes:Good idea to rehost any burgers you make so that both geo blocked posters like me can see them and they don't vanish the moment the competition ends.

Anyone manage to make a gunbuger or nukeburger yet?

it takes gun burger for some reason as an ingredient but errors out every time. i just want a gun burger i dont see what the big deal is. the final burg.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

nine eleven cake
nine eleven cake
twin tower cake
fireman cake
tallow

Apparently we're still part of the UK in this burgercake.

the symbolism is clear. burger king is revealing the truth about the attacks on the twin towers. the uk did 9/11.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dr. Quarex posted:

Literally all I wanted to do was make a Muddy Buddies Whopper and right there one of the only rules is NO PEANUTS

pretty sure the work around to the nut thing earlier in the thread was hypoallergenic nuts. try that out to get your nut burger.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dr. Quarex posted:

My god I saw the hypoallergenic thing but somehow did not notice what it was for

Maybe I can add vanilla extract cake too

Ugh vanilla extract cake does not work either, how am I supposed to perfectly top my burger with Muddy Buddies

Fine just literal vanilla cake it is

Well the Muddy Buddies are no more authentic but I guess I do find it a more appealing-looking Dessert Whopper

muddy buddies are badass as hell so i would probably eat the mud bud burg. hell id try anything twice. including about 90% of the nightmare burgers posted itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

did anyone ever get a tiny burger inside the larger burger i feel like that ones really important.