Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

General Bullshit posted:

How are people doing drafts this year with the early start in Korea? Are people ignoring it or drafting the weekend before?

The last few times this happened, we drafted right before the North American first game and those stats were applied to the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I uh totally messed up that two guys were injured in my auction, but got the handcuffs for one (MIN closer) and got a couple decent SP to help my rotation (Sengai). Now the race to pickups begins. We have a FAAB and it is always a trip to see who bid what for the free agents.

In my Goon League, I feel pretty good about my team!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

Skenes is hard to value in redraft because his ceiling is Elite Ace Best Pitcher Ever, but also, he's thrown six (6) innings in professional baseball

I had to pass on him in the keep-3 goon league I'm in because even if he's up in July - which is insane - that's still three months of a dead roster spot

HGH and Centaur Paintings?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

yep... are you the one who grabbed him?

I am!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Yup, all Korea stats carry over to week one unless you draft after Sunday, then that 'week' is null and does not apply.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

New Team Name: Ippei Investments, with a betting slip as the logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

General Bullshit posted:

I'm in a league where I have Oneil Cruz and Corbin Carroll just killing me, too. There's a lot of dead bats right now it's really weird.

I was so happy that I have Carroll and JRod as keeper and UGH