Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Lord Of Texas posted:

Seriously. It's so inconsistent too, Baz and DeGrom are there for instance.

I think they’re just going on when teams place them on the IL. Most teams wait until the last minute to start the season, especially on guys that could possibly be ready in a shorter time than a full stint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Yeah, I’ve been getting crushed on injuries. My roto team I at least brought some of it on myself, drafting Scherzer, Kershaw, Williams and Duran hoping to stash some good guys for cheap and ride short a bench slot for a month. But then I added 5 more guys to the IL and have no idea what to do.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So annoyed I logged in to set my lineups earlier to see Aaron Nola’s game (which is a gem, of course) had already just started. Since when are there 1 pm start times on a Tuesday?