Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Anyone bullish on Nolan Jones this year at 1b? I think he could be a 30HR/20SB guy with a full years playing time.

I'm keeping him in one of my leagues.

Inspector_666 posted:

I've been prepping and mocking for TGFBI so much that it's made 12 team drafts feel abnormally short, it's a good feeling.

The commish from the winner-take-all that I won last year sent me an invite this morning for a $25 WTA 10 teamer drafting tonight, should be fun... though I have done almost no prep outside of choosing keepers for my other leagues. I have the 8th pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

The commish from the winner-take-all that I won last year sent me an invite this morning for a $25 WTA 10 teamer drafting tonight, should be fun... though I have done almost no prep outside of choosing keepers for my other leagues. I have the 8th pick.

Here's ^this draft, my first team for the season drafted on 2/27. I think it went pretty well, I had the 8th pick and felt like I got some good bargains. I'm more used to 12 teams, so drafting a 10 teamer was definitely an adjustment.

Once the wire opened up, I moved Scott and JD to NA slots and picked up Nestor and Mason Miller, and just stashed Kershaw on IL.

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I'm a bit scared of this "meniscus irritation" of Acuna's. Anyone fading him from first pick?

The Braves, doctors, and Acuña himself all seem pretty confident he will be ready for Opening Day. I have the first pick in a $25 league drafting on the 16th, as of right now I'm taking Acuña, but that can change. I'm not really sure who I would take instead of him.

---

Anyone interested in joining a simpsons-themed $20 h2h 12 team 7x7 second year keeper league (keep 5)?

R, HR, RBI, SB, BA, OBP, SLG
K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9, QS, SV+HLD

Draft is Saturday the 16th at 830pm est on yahoo. League dues through Leaguesafe.

We have 1 manager not returning, so this team is available:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 7, 2024

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

I'll play again, depending on when the draft is (Lisa needs Aces)

Oh nice, hadn't heard back from ya. Draft is Saturday the 16th at 830 pm est.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

BaseballPCHiker posted:

I'm in again as Sideshow Raheem.

Yup, you're good, we just need to find a replacement for the Don Mattingly's Sideburns team.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Anyone interested in joining a simpsons-themed $20 h2h 12 team 7x7 second year keeper league (keep 5)?

R, HR, RBI, SB, BA, OBP, SLG
K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9, QS, SV+HLD

Draft is Saturday the 16th at 830pm est on yahoo. League dues through Leaguesafe.

We have 1 manager not returning, so this team is available:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Mar 7, 2024

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Lord Of Texas posted:

I'd fill the last spot if it is still available.

Just finished a 16 team 5x5 H2H slow draft , OBP+SVH+QS. I'm the column with Judge and Schwarber, pretty happy with how it turned out. Column with Ohtani and Devers is the defending champ.

Awesome, pm me your email and I'll send you the invite. Thanks!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I had two money league drafts today, I'm pretty happy with both.

First up, a $25 h2h 10-team 6x6, I had the 1st pick.

And then tonight was the $20 keep x5 H2H 12 team 7x7.

My keepers: Acuña, Witt, Carroll, Riley, Kirby

I had the 2nd pick.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I completed my first trade of the season, and it was a blockbuster in one of my 3 goon keeper leagues!

I had an embarassment of outfield riches thanks to my keepers, and decided to trade from that surplus (and some pitching) to fortify my infield.

I had Julio, Carroll, Tucker and Judge as keepers, and also drafted Wyatt Langford and JD Martinez. I couldn't possibly start them all, so I made someone an offer, and after negotiating over the weekend, we agreed to this deal:

I give:

Kyle Tucker
Emmanuel Clase
Tanner Bibee
JP Crawford

I got in return:

Matt Olson
Trea Turner
Nick Pivetta
Abner Uribe (*I dropped to grab Bradish, thanks Bregor!)

My offense feels like a juggernaut :itjb: now. I'll need to work the wire to grab some RP, but I love this deal. :hellyeah:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Well I definitely bet on the wrong guy in Milwaukee. Payamps looks awful, and Uribe is clearly The Guy now. :shrug:

Only having 6 moves for a 19-day first "week" has royally sucked.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

And now most likely

:rip: Framber Valdez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Holliday called up LFG :bisonyes: