Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I'll play again, depending on when the draft is (Lisa needs Aces)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Skenes is hard to value in redraft because his ceiling is Elite Ace Best Pitcher Ever, but also, he's thrown six (6) innings in professional baseball

I had to pass on him in the keep-3 goon league I'm in because even if he's up in July - which is insane - that's still three months of a dead roster spot

The Pussy Boss fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 27, 2024

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

yep... are you the one who grabbed him?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:cheers: I have Skenes in another keeper league so here's hoping he's up soon and dominates

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Abreu was #1 on multiple lists of top holds guys. Whoops.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Just got offered Bryce Harper for Jackson Holliday in a keeper league.

Hmmmm.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

Somebody in my money league rage dropped Snell, so that was a fun waiver pickup.

As a Giants fan I'm hoping that April has been like, delayed Spring Training for him. His stuff looks fine to me. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Corey Seager is hitting .223/.310/.295