Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Bregor posted:

Okay so just how dead is Gerrit Cole? Dude in my dynasty league says he is available and I'm targeting 2025/2026 for contention so it might make sense.

He's meeting with Dr. Neal ElAttrache. That's about as chilling a sentence as Yankee fans or fantasy managers could hear at this point.

We had an autodrafter take him at #15 overall last night, it was like watching a car wreck in slow motion. ☹️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I have a black hole in my lineup at 3B since Jung is out for 2 months. Do any of these stand out over the others? Normal 5 cats + OPS

Colt Keith
Eugenio Suarez
Jeimer Candelario
Michael Busch
Jordan Westburg

Have Candelario now but he's very boring and perhaps not completely healthy.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I gave Suarez a shot, thanks. Keith doesn't seem like the immediate impact type guy that I need. I already have Chourio and Langford in the "volatile rookie" dept.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Extraordinary

https://twitter.com/CodifyBaseball/status/1778504629241983471?s=19

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Wish the Sox would just IL Devers, this shoulder keeps him out half the time and seems to be making him struggle when he does manage to play.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I know you aren't supposed to drop hitters until May, but Nolan Jones is working on an 0/22 and counting. Razzballs rankings convinced me to overdraft this guy and he's a disaster.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bregor posted:

The waiver wire giveth... Snell just got placed on the IL with an adductor strain and I don't know what that is

Sounds like a 2-4 week leg injury.

And no room on my IL with Jung and Scherzer recuperating. (Although it sounds like Scherzer is rehabbing much quicker than expected)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Someone dropped Logan Webb in my idiot hone league. I was surprised he wasn't on the can't cut list.

My waiver position is 7/12. 😞

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

DeepDickPizza posted:

So annoyed I logged in to set my lineups earlier to see Aaron Nola’s game (which is a gem, of course) had already just started. Since when are there 1 pm start times on a Tuesday?

That was bizarre.

Also bizarre: Having Ryan Jeffers basically carry my entire offense.