Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Excellent timing on the thread. I'm actually curious if anyone could share a solid slow cooker queso setup? It doesn't have to be fancy, I just don't trust these mommy blogs with recipes pushed to the top of searches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

MikeRabsitch posted:

My go-to is the simple Rotel + Velveeta combo, I think it's two cans per brick but the recipe should be on the Velveeta box.

Shrimpy posted:

3/4lb White American Cheese
1/4lb Pepper Jack
1 can Rotel

It's basically just a better version of Velveeta + Rotel (which also gets the job done)

I gotta say, it's stellar both pieces of cheese dip advice I got so far came from folks with Green Bay AVs.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I didn't intend to watch the game but some friends had an awful week so we're gonna take their mind off it with some eats and football.

Gonna make a nacho bar myself. No idea what else is happening. I think pigs in blankets.

Thanks again for the cheese dip suggestions folks.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh and I rolled a bunch of jazz cigarettes. Those are kinda like snacks.