Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

General Dog posted:

Super Bowl party for one tonight. I got a Digiorno 3-meat stuffed crust and a bag of Hill Country Fair frozen pre-cooked buffalo wings. I don’t really buy into Digiorno as the be-all end-all of frozen pizza, but there was an in-store $2 off coupon.

the aldi's name brand Mama Cozi frozen pepperoni pizzas are definitely the top tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

I. M. Gei posted:

All of y'all doing fried wings instead of grilled, you don't know what you're missing. They are tastier, crispier, and healthier than fried wings, and the BP coating and smoking steps can be done so far in advance that you can drat near do it whenever you want and then just break 'em out and slap 'em on the grill to bring them up to temp any time you feel like eating wings.

grilled wings might be crispier and are definitely healthier, but they're def not tastier

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Who cares the dang wing is taking a bath in hot sauce and Bleu cheese anyway

it's true

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

PainterofCrap posted:

Proper buffalo wings (deep-fried crispy, quickly drained, then shaken in a large Tupperware bowl with Frank's and butter while still incredibly hot so that the sauce welds itself to the wings)

Immediately served with celery, black olives and blue cheese dressing.

make sure that u use extra hot franks, so you get heat and keep the flavor

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

w

what the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

CannonFodder posted:

I should have made more wings.

For mine, I mixed Franks with Melinda's Habanero sauce, it was very flavorful.
For everyone else, Sweet Baby Ray's mixed with Bachan's Japanese BBQ sauce. Very good.
Everyone got six, I could have gone for 6 more it was so tasty.

I don't have a smoker so they were just in the oven and they were great.

drat this sounds great