Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

shyduck posted:

Also drinking this:

Their Mad Elf is my favorite Christmas beer because it tastes great and will absolutely wreck your poo poo with an 11% abv

On topic, pizza and wings for takeout and I'll force my wife to watch the game with me. Odds are extremely high that if the Chiefs start pulling away then I'll just watch it muted on a tablet while we continue watching The Sopranos. It's my 6th or 7th time but it's fun watching her reaction to poo poo considering it's her first.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Ahhhh, the woman crouching on top of a table takes me back to the cakefarts.com days. God forbid it still exists...it probably does because humanity is really depraved.