Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

next time I have an itch to do some retro computer programming I’ve thought about remaking Drug Wars but instead of it being about cocaine in 80s NYC have it be about selling artisanal kombucha in 2020s NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

George posted:

Thief but you're stealing corporate intel from a tech company. But you're still a dude named Garrett with a bow and arrow.

this would also work great as a roguelike too

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

speaking of: a roguelike where you're trapped in an ikea after dark and instead of combat the main mechanic is assembling furniture with procedurally-generated fake-scandi names