Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

We aint got Mojo Nixon and we all could use some fixin'.

“August 2, 1957 — February 7, 2024 Mojo Nixon. How you live is how you should die. Mojo Nixon was full-tilt, wide-open rock hard, root hog, corner on two wheels + on fire…,” his family shared in a statement to Rolling Stone. “Passing after a blazing show, a raging night, closing the bar, taking no prisoners + a good breakfast with bandmates and friends.

“A cardiac event on the Outlaw Country Cruise is about right… & that’s just how he did it, Mojo has left the building,” his family’s statement continued. “Since Elvis is everywhere, we know he was waiting for him in the alley out back. Heaven help us all.”

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Feb 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Tying my pecker to my leg in honor.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Toxic Mental posted:

Has anyone seen Driftingmouse lately

How dare you in the Mojo Nixon death thread.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt81bVae4tQ

Too bad Don "Totally didn't kill a 16 year old hooker in my LA home" Henley outlived this gem.

edit: If you didn't know Don Henley wrote the song "Dirty Laundry" about a dead 16 year old hooker found in his home.

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Feb 9, 2024