Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Walter hasn’t had a bad match I can ever recall. He always finishes with different moves. Sami and his match should be fantastic. Two great workers and the story and promos have been solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

In ring and storyline wise WWE has never been this good for this long. It’s the best wrestling show in the world at the moment by a large margin, despite not having some of the best living active wrestlers. Cody is the greatest babyface in modern wrestling history and has completely proved everyone who wanted him to turn heel in AEW wrong.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WWE Temple Mount

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody has not lost a single feud since coming to WWE and is still over.

Cody didn’t lose his feud to Roman yet, it’s ongoing. If Cody wins Vince will be seething because he despises the Rhodes family and maybe he will seethe so much his heart explodes.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

What's the #2 promotion? Actually could you do a top 5 best wrestling shows in the world at the moment?

I don’t watch more than 4 companies, I don’t watch NXT or ROH

Ranked based on my enjoyment currently

1 WWE
2 AAA
3 AEW
4 NJPW

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://youtu.be/oK9cPMWcoTo?si=GgaFzTpOtlBGKGgH

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Adrenaline
in my soul
Cody Rhodes
goes DK Mode

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

No amount of devotion to Cody can cover the fact he has to win here. If not it will always be a deeply flawed story and I think him losing last year was good storytelling considering what came after and the feuds Cody won between then and now.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think it’s smart to set up the tag match because you can get all the typical WWE stuff where the babyface must be absolutely destroyed and humiliated before winning out of the way and Roman/Cody can just be a hero overcoming the odds.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody vs Walter after Walter loses to Sami is what I want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

Nah, they'll just push the same story that they have been doing for the last two years, and people will act like it's CINEMA

WWE fans collect marvel funko pops while i on the other hand have pops of tarkovzky and fellini. i have meshes of the afternoon deluxe edition that came with a mirror face figurine it’s epic