Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

In ring and storyline wise WWE has never been this good for this long. It’s the best wrestling show in the world at the moment by a large margin, despite not having some of the best living active wrestlers. Cody is the greatest babyface in modern wrestling history and has completely proved everyone who wanted him to turn heel in AEW wrong.

Sure buddy, I don't watch.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Kvantum posted:

EMF is making sense. What kind of crazyworld is this?

Oh, wait, nevermind. There's the insanity we needed.

WWE is actually having one of its best runs of all time, though. Since, what The Smackdown Six?

Since the last time Rock said something homophobic. The WWFeeling is back.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

delightful posted:

If Cody loses this year, do you think he could pull off a year as a jaded heel until the next Wrestlemania where he wins and gets redemption/turns back to babyface?

Nah, they'll just push the same story that they have been doing for the last two years, and people will act like it's CINEMA

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

super macho dude posted:

It's the long game, Roman needs to beat Hogan's streak, maybe next year is Cody's year :qq:

Edge may have left the company, but the WWE UNIVERSE loves edging

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Eat My Fuc posted:

WWE fans collect marvel funko pops while i on the other hand have pops of tarkovzky and fellini. i have meshes of the afternoon deluxe edition that came with a mirror face figurine it’s epic

That's cool, I have a Dragon Ball Wall, or as I call it a Dragon Wall :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I tried watching La Dolce Vita once, I fell asleep. It was at home though and I have a comfy couch.

If it was in a theater I probably would have to pee a lot.