Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I am forced to prepare all meat well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
told that I am funny. I think I am but lots of other people don't agree

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
This thread

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

N. Senada posted:

I am forced to prepare all meat well done

My dad is immunocompromised and he eats rare meat, maybe that one's more of a suggestion.

I find it unjust that I cannot eat nutella without potentially going into anaphylactic shock. Now, I'm not saying it should be done, just that killing everyone who can eat hazelnuts and giving us their money would go a long way as recompense for the centuries of injustice we have been forced to endure by you people.

edit: this is neither here nor there, but at our secret meetings, us allergic people use "nut gobbler" as a slur for non-allergics.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Feb 10, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I was fairly elected a GBS moderator in 2023, yet not awarded a star. Despite this I have persevered, and I'm excited to announce 2024 will be the best year for GBS and the Smuggalos yet!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The kids are playing *my* video games! :mad:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My dad is immunocompromised and he eats rare meat, maybe that one's more of a suggestion.

I find it unjust that I cannot eat nutella without potentially going into anaphylactic shock. Now, I'm not saying it should be done, just that killing everyone who can eat hazelnuts and giving us their money would go a long way as recompense for the centuries of injustice we have been forced to endure by you people.

edit: this is neither here nor there, but at our secret meetings, us allergic people use "nut gobbler" as a slur for non-allergics.

you know that you can just ignore this idiot

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Genitals mutilated as a baby

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you know that you can just ignore this idiot

meanie. :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mr.Acula posted:

Genitals mutilated as a baby

I also got circumcised, my dick works fine, what's your problem

Feb 10, 2024
smash the state

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you like it

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Mrs. Idgits

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Everytime I have to read a bad post I think the world would be better if the post didn't disgrace my eyes with its presence.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Grey Cat posted:

Everytime I have to read a bad post I think the world would be better if the post didn't disgrace my eyes with its presence.

I am sorry about your eyes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
wish I could fix it, but I am going to continue to post dumb poo poo. If you go blind I know someone who does American sign language. Hope that helps

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

imagine getting bullied by a nut lmao

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

imagine getting bullied by a nut lmao

I don't think it's fair to refer to mumpy puffinz that way.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don't think it's fair to refer to mumpy puffinz that way.

Yeah!

Hey, wait

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

having to do everything all the time is really annoying. i only want to do some of the stuff sometimes. let my people go.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

having to do everything all the time is really annoying. i only want to do some of the stuff sometimes. let my people go.

yeah imagine being President, and not doing an insurrection

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Racially profiled with my friends by the popo when I was 18

:acab:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I like to think any “injustices” I endure are just God’s way of nerfing me a little so I don’t start running this whole poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I like to think any “injustices” I endure are just God’s way of nerfing me a little so I don’t start running this whole poo poo.

that is why you are a billionaire Bloodfart McCoy
because God chose you

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ordered delivery pizza and root beer, and the root beer was room temperature. What's even the point :smithicide:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Had to endure a 30 minute speech from some boomer friend of my Dad's whinging on about how kids are all "WASTING THEIR MONEY ON LIBRUL ARTS DEGREES AND NOW THEY WANT A HAND OUT BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL WORKING AS BARISTAS".

I let him know that all the people I went to school with who studied liberal arts are actually thriving and doing really well. I dont know any baristas with expensive art degrees. All the folks I know who got expensive art degrees are heading up design teams for jewelry and fashion brands. The guy I know who studied history works as an archivist for a historic clothing brand. Even the lady I know who studied "critical social thought" at an all women's school has a killer job in NYC working for a youth outreach organization. My partner is a social worker and helps women escape domestic violence.

SORRY WE DIDNT INHERIT A TOWING COMPANY IN THE 80S THAT SUCCEEDED IN SPITE OF OURSELVES.

I'm so sick of how boring these old rear end right-wingers are and I'm so tired of wasting even seconds of my time listening to this loving dross and having to be polite just because he helps dad build cabinets on weekends.

People with liberal arts degrees are doing just loving fine.

Thanks for providing a thread for me to speak about this injustice, OP.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Sometimes the doordash guy delivers to someone else first and then I have to wait another 5 minutes for my food :smithcloud:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
[face bright red, throwing scissors around the room, screeching, chest heaving]

Tyler it's NOT weird to burn a CD of GTA: Vice City's talk radio station to listen to whilst studying quietly. *whispering* one more for the list

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the urinals in the public bathrooms at the town square in st.clar, france are close to impossible for me to use due to my height and the bizarre angle of the ceiling, and i was mocked by several short frenchmen during my attempt

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I’m laying in bed before sleepy times and I’m hungry BUT there is a warm purring cat adrape my legs and to get up and eat would disturb him.

Either way I lose. I go hungry or I sully my soul with the karmic debt only incurred by disturbing a happy cat.

:negative:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
have not been chosen by intelligent extraterrestrials to be their intermediary to humanity and am instead most likely doomed to perish in the climate wars of the mid 21st century

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

I got a letter from the government
The other day, I opened and read it
It said they were suckers
They wanted me for their army or whatever
Picture me given' a drat, I said never

Here is a land that never gave a drat
About a brother like me and myself
Because they never did
I wasn't wit' it, but just that very minute
It occurred to me, the suckers had authority

Cold sweatin' as I dwell in my cell
How long has it been?
They got me sittin' in the state pen
I gotta get out, but that thought was thought before
I contemplated a plan on the cell floor

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I have to pay taxes to the state of Ohio to support our duly gerrymandered representatives.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

madmatt112 posted:

I’m laying in bed before sleepy times and I’m hungry BUT there is a warm purring cat adrape my legs and to get up and eat would disturb him.

Either way I lose. I go hungry or I sully my soul with the karmic debt only incurred by disturbing a happy cat.

:negative:

Same but instead of being hungry, she kissed me in the face before settling in and I'm allergic and my chin burns. ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
long list

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Having to show up places at a specific time is stupid. Everything should be scheduled with an hours leeway

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I am forced to leave my home most days and observe EVERYTHING.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

penis too large to comfortably fit inside most vaginas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i get denied for government fun bucks. give me the fun bucks