Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I also got circumcised, my dick works fine, what's your problem

the entire principle of the situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I have no doubt that the injustices perpetrated against me are less important than the injustices that others may feel I have done against them.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I'm bald !!!!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
The guy on the smooth jazz radio station talks too much and plays too little smooth jazz.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
every day i'm forced to wake up and be alive i mean cmon what kind of bullshit is that??

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Jelly posted:

I'm bald !!!!

also this

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I want to go to IHOP but my stupid family probably won’t wake up until 8 and it will be too busy by then.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Every single conversation with colleges.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I love mac and cheese but when I eat it i bloat from the carbs and release toxic gasses from my butt because of the fat and dairy.

What kind of god would allow this.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
someone was rude to me on the internet once :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

I got a letter from the government
The other day, I opened and read it
It said they were suckers
They wanted me for their army or whatever
Picture me given' a drat, I said never

Here is a land that never gave a drat
About a brother like me and myself
Because they never did
I wasn't wit' it, but just that very minute
It occurred to me, the suckers had authority

Cold sweatin' as I dwell in my cell
How long has it been?
They got me sittin' in the state pen
I gotta get out, but that thought was thought before
I contemplated a plan on the cell floor

You know they hate my '88

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
reduce balls

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Worf posted:

penis too large to comfortably fit inside most vaginas

Every mammal species from mice to whales has vaginas. I'm curious about you scientific method for testing this hypothesis.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My dad is immunocompromised and he eats rare meat, maybe that one's more of a suggestion.

I find it unjust that I cannot eat nutella without potentially going into anaphylactic shock. Now, I'm not saying it should be done, just that killing everyone who can eat hazelnuts and giving us their money would go a long way as recompense for the centuries of injustice we have been forced to endure by you people.

edit: this is neither here nor there, but at our secret meetings, us allergic people use "nut gobbler" as a slur for non-allergics.

Lmao imagine revealing your secret weakness on the internet. You will rue this day.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Sometimes my partner watches peoples Instagram stories where they try to cram as much content as possible and edit out themselves stopping to breathe so the entire thing is a run on sentence, and it's annoying to hear

titty_baby_ fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 10, 2024

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Dog bed company have sent us wrong size dog bed (too small), an injustice to me who has to take it to the PO to return and to my dog who is still left with only 2 large beds and 2 sofas to relax on.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Harry_Potato posted:

Every mammal species from mice to whales has vaginas. I'm curious about you scientific method for testing this hypothesis.

Their penis is the moon

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Dog waking me for his breakfast at 06:00 on a weekend.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Harry_Potato posted:

Your mom helped me with half of that assignment, and intuitively my dick is bigger than a mouse so I guess I’m 2/2

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lack of well deserved emptyquotes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Well, it all started when I never asked to be born, and has literally gone downhill from there....

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Peg Sliderskew posted:

Dog bed company have sent us wrong size dog bed (too small), an injustice to me who has to take it to the PO to return and to my dog who is still left with only 2 large beds and 2 sofas to relax on.

name this company i am going to exact retribution

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Someone cut me in half with a chainsaw, right down the middle. but they gave me a 25 dollar dairy queen gift card later, so it hardly seems fair to complain about it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Was born with a broken sad brain and all the broken manic brained seem so much happier than me.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
1. Having to wait in any line ever
2. People not listening to my opinions even when they are stupid or otherwise useless
3. The gangstalking

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

N. Senada posted:

Their penis is the moon

that's rough, buddy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

N. Senada posted:

Their penis is the moon

Just need to crater to a nicher audience.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Being left-handed in a right-handed world.

gently caress you righties for making me conform to your standards!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
I'm a middle aged middle class white guy, I'm more of a giver than a taker when it comes to injustices.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Torquemada posted:

I'm a middle aged middle class white guy, I'm more of a giver than a taker when it comes to injustices.

White people being brainwashed into thinking this about themselves these days is also an injustice.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
having to use a personal card for a hotel incidental fee because ~your name~ isn't specifically on the company credit card (no one's name is on it, it just says the name of the company) and then having to call the hotel and your bank to eventually get that $200 back over a week later :argh:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Some random rear end in a top hat online asked me to donate one of my perfect fine kidneys to him

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Toxic Mental posted:

Some random rear end in a top hat online asked me to donate one of my perfect fine kidneys to him

Offer to trade, having 2 hearts could be fun.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I learned yesterday that RAM runs in dual channel mode nowadays and poo poo won't even POST if you use another set of RAM sticks. So you have four slots, of which only two actually do anything.

Thankfully the new pair I bought is bigger memory than the old pair but gaaaawdamnit why did no one tell me that we all collectively stopped using single channel RAM in 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ikanreed posted:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

A bad actor keeps scheming to steal the enormous fortune held in trust in my parents' will, it's very loving disproportionately unfair

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was brought into this world with no say in the matter, and I will die and go to Heaven to experience eternal joy through no decision of my own.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

ikanreed posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I have nothing to do at work today and all my unread posts icons on the first couple pages of GBS are in the single digits.

POST MORE SO I HAVE THINGS TO READ!