Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Ordered a shirt. Might actually get to participate this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
I think I have every team shirt we've ever had a printing off, except maybe one when my stupid idiot friend got married on trivia weekend. Not gonna stop now, they're always great, in design. quality and comfort some of the best t-shirts I've bought.

Curly Shuffle
May 31, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Heck yea, trivia! I wish I hadn't worn the crap out of my 2014 shirt. That was a sweet design, even if it did have people asking me why I'm celebrating 7th place.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I am currently wearing the 2018 shirt, I am really looking forward to getting this one

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Scientastic posted:

I am currently wearing the 2018 shirt

Not only the 2018 shirt, just to be clear

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I also often wear all of my trivia t-shirts at the same time

dress in layers

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

and free-ball it winnie the pooh style too

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Donald Ducking it

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Leperflesh posted:

no rules for nite crew :dukedog:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

if you're wearing your trivia t-shirt without pants, i feel like you've really captured the energy of hours 42 - 54 of the contest

edit: it might not actually be quite this large of a print, i'll get an actual for-real preview from CWP on monday

here i made a proper shirt preview

orders are closed, can probably sneak in a few more if you super missed out

i missed submitting for a quote yesterday so expect invoices to start on monday

my cat is norris fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 16, 2024

PainBreak
Jun 9, 2001
I should pull my head outta my rear end and get back up to speed on things.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Might be a particularly insular SA joke but just occurred to me:

Trivial Fursuit XIV: The Tarot of Caro

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Small discord leak: someone was closing their house during trivia and got the buyers to reschedule the date to a week later. So...what's YOUR excuse?

Blackajack fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Mar 19, 2024

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Official merch is up. They still aren't shipping, so if you order anything and are out of town, I'll pick it up and get it to you (once I get up there). Just DM me.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Reminder that previous editions of trivia t-shirts can still be ordered here, and that all proceeds are donated to the Friends of 90FM charitable foundation: https://www.redbubble.com/people/catnamednorris/shop

In other shirt news...quote was delayed, new guy handling our order, et cetera. Expecting a quote by this evening. Invoices to follow.

We had someone new at CWP handling our order this year, and there was a lot more back-and-forth than usual. Quote is expected to come in today and I'll start work on invoices immediately afterward. I'm so sorry for the delays this year.

(He ended up calling the person who usually handles our poo poo and she got him sorted out, lol. Not sure what was so tricky.)

Again, US orders should still arrive before the contest, but our friends in other countries may get their orders late.

WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, I WILL ALSO HAVE STICKERS. Glittery, vinyl, waterproof stickers. 2.65" x 3" in size.

These are of limited quantity and will be made available for sale via my Etsy shop once I've confirmed that they don't suck. Proceeds will be donated to the Friends of 90FM. I'm using the Etsy shop so a computer can track quantity for me instead of my brain, because my brain is bad at that kind of thing.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

my cat is norris posted:

Reminder that previous editions of trivia t-shirts can still be ordered here, and that all proceeds are donated to the Friends of 90FM charitable foundation: https://www.redbubble.com/people/catnamednorris/shop

yesss thank you for this!!!! i have a shirt from every year EXCEPT last year cause I totally forgot to order one and i need that goatse shirt

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

NITE CREW BEST CREW

Paper Clip Death
Feb 4, 2010

A hero in the anals of Trivia.

Everyone loves trivia, come do trivia with us

https://imgur.com/a/G13mhJu

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

:siren: STICKERS ARE UP! :siren:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1689732632/tf2024-tempurrance-vinyl-waterproof

These are waterproof vinyl stickers printed on a glittery backing. They are wonderful. I can attest to the quality having used this vendor for last year's goatse stickers.

Please use promo code TFSHIRT if you have a shirt order. I will include your sticker(s) in your shirt shipment.

If you're international and would like a sticker but have NOT placed a t-shirt order, please reach out to me directly here (PMs), email (catnamednorris at the google mails), or Discord (catnamednorris).

There is a limited quantity. If we sell out very quickly and there's still demand, I will get more made.

All proceeds will be donated to the Friends of 90FM charitable fund. The 100 stickers I had made cost $108.12 to have printed. Etsy is estimating a profit of roughly $3.17/sticker. If all 100 stickers sell, we'll be donating about $208 to the fund. It's not a lot, but it's still something to help out our friends at 90FM!

:siren: While I have your attention, go register your nick in IRC. Contest is only in two weeks! :siren:

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

my cat is norris posted:

:siren: While I have your attention, go register your nick in IRC. Contest is only in two weeks! :siren:

Thanks CNN for reminding everyone! I would really appreciate if people who can do this ahead of time, it helps us out a lot. Instructions are in the second post of the thread.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I'm so loving ready for trivia.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

my cat is norris posted:

:siren: STICKERS ARE UP! :siren:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1689732632/tf2024-tempurrance-vinyl-waterproof

These are waterproof vinyl stickers printed on a glittery backing. They are wonderful. I can attest to the quality having used this vendor for last year's goatse stickers.

Please use promo code TFSHIRT if you have a shirt order. I will include your sticker(s) in your shirt shipment.

If you're international and would like a sticker but have NOT placed a t-shirt order, please reach out to me directly here (PMs), email (catnamednorris at the google mails), or Discord (catnamednorris).

There is a limited quantity. If we sell out very quickly and there's still demand, I will get more made.

All proceeds will be donated to the Friends of 90FM charitable fund. The 100 stickers I had made cost $108.12 to have printed. Etsy is estimating a profit of roughly $3.17/sticker. If all 100 stickers sell, we'll be donating about $208 to the fund. It's not a lot, but it's still something to help out our friends at 90FM!

Quoting this even though it's right above.

:siren: INVOICES ARE OUT. :siren: Please contact me through any of the methods quoted above if you did not receive an invoice.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Hello again, it's me!

Shirts are being packed TONIGHT. That means they'll be shipped tomorrow. Domestic orders should arrive on time without issue. International orders...it's all up in the air! :shrug:

:siren: STICKERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! :siren: Support the Friends of 90FM charitable fund with your very own BYOB kitten celebrating peace, balance, patience, and moderation -- or flip it upside down and celebrate your over-indulgence, imbalance, and excess.

Get your stickers here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1689732632/tempurrance-vinyl-waterproof-glitter

Because shirts are packed, the free shipping discount code has been deactivated.

PICTURES MONDAY!! Get your butts registered and into IRC!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

my cat is norris posted:

PICTURES MONDAY!! Get your butts registered and into IRC!

I look forward to looking at the pictures when I wake up in my time zone, and all the “easy” ones having been done, despite the fact that they are still all completely bizarrely impossible

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Scientastic posted:

I look forward to looking at the pictures when I wake up in my time zone, and all the “easy” ones having been done, despite the fact that they are still all completely bizarrely impossible

Tineye is your friend for the easy ones.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Tineye is your friend for the easy ones.

They’re not actually easy, it’s the incredible power of goons to find bizarre adverts from the 1950s that were only ever printed in the Wisconsin state fair cow racing booth third place voucher book

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I ordered a shirt but I didn't get anything about payment. Should I look harder? :ohdear:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Propaganda Machine posted:

I ordered a shirt but I didn't get anything about payment. Should I look harder? :ohdear:

PM me, email catnamednorris on Gmail, or reach out to catnamednorris on Discord, and we'll check to see if I got your order! Maybe you typo'd on your email address or something?

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Just got registered again for this year. Looking forward to staying up way too late and listening to questionable novelty songs and getting way too excited about my very wrong answers.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Let's do this.

That Nelvana Animation picture last year drove me crazy and I was dancing real close to the loving sun trying to find the answer but never did :(
I had it narrowed down to the studio that animated Heavy Metal and it being Canadian but just couldn't get a definitive "Ah-ha!" moment.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

woooooooooo trivia

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

HELLO WE HAVE PICTURES :getin:

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

Blackajack posted:

HELLO WE HAVE PICTURES :getin:

HELP WE HAVE PICTURES

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord
sad I won't be in person this year but happy it's because i finally got a job

MORE MONEY TO PUT IN A LOG CABIN :getin:

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
One of my favourite times of the year, rapid googling and weird playlists, the best combo.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

I will probably not be there in IRC, but I will be there in spirit. Good luck this year goons.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Sirotan posted:

I will probably not be there in IRC, but I will be there in spirit. Good luck this year goons.

Nooo come join us...!! We'll miss you. :smith:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

it's today guys

today

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

You got one hour left. Get in before Green Grass and High Tides!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I just want to tell everyone, good luck. We're all counting on you.