Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
Who would win in a fight, Galactoid, Corn Man or famous penguin Foghorn Leghorn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon
Yeah, for April Trivia we have a team of callers who have been doing it for years and are pretty drat good at it at this point and double calling is against the rules so we try to keep it a relatively small group. Provided most callers show up as they tend to it's not really where we're lacking people right now.

It's very good to know we have people who are willing though in case we need it!

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

AcetylCoA! posted:

Double checked the holidays. Hopefully IRC will recognize me this year.

But I will recognize you, friend.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon
I think I have every team shirt we've ever had a printing off, except maybe one when my stupid idiot friend got married on trivia weekend. Not gonna stop now, they're always great, in design. quality and comfort some of the best t-shirts I've bought.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

my cat is norris posted:

:siren: While I have your attention, go register your nick in IRC. Contest is only in two weeks! :siren:

Thanks CNN for reminding everyone! I would really appreciate if people who can do this ahead of time, it helps us out a lot. Instructions are in the second post of the thread.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

Blackajack posted:

HELLO WE HAVE PICTURES :getin:

HELP WE HAVE PICTURES

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon

Athanatos posted:

I just want to tell everyone, good luck. We're all counting on you.

Miss you in chat <3

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon
We're in second place btw and we need your help to stay here so join the irc now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Exciting Lemon
I'm so drat proud of us for how well we did this year. Big thanks to everyone who showed up, it was super fun to see many new names this year. Sorry if my onboarding didn't feel sufficient, would love for people who haven't yet to join the chats and give feedback on this.

We got our first 500 pointer which I honestly thought would never happen and it happened in the craziest way possible. Shoutout to Wiferabit, you deserve every cent.

Finally, special shoutout to Phone Crew, we crushed it this year because everyone on it did everything to perfection. It's a delight working with you guys every year and at this point I'm not even worried doing burners or last minute answers because of how well we do.