Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I play the sax too op! Jazz though, mostly. And baritone/euphonium(I know, sacrilege) and can say I listen to a lot of that music which is often classical. A handful of symphonies I REALLY enjoy I'll listen to every now and then. Saw the Columbus SO do The Planets, a favorite. I mainly listen to EDM 90% of the time though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

XYZAB posted:

IIRC I scored like 30GB of ratio ripping the top one for a What.CD bounty like 14 years ago from a copy in a local library, so when I saw a copy at Value Village a couple months ago in mint condition for $1.00 I couldn't pass it up.

Aside from that I'm partial to Herb V Karajan and have his version of Holst's Planets Suite on Decca, which is dope as hell in its original pressing midcentury album artwork.

When I die I want Jupiter played at my funeral.

Missed this reply. high five, :same: