Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Black Sunshine posted:

It's nice to see you be all positive and poo poo but I'm concerned that you're just tempting fate considering the Chargers always win the off-season and then bad things happen. Normally I wouldn't really care but, division rivalry aside, something needs to be done about the Red Menace.

Cant win the offseason when it hasn’t even begun yet!

I too might be high off the over abundance of hope I’ve had about all this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Black Sunshine posted:

Well one of those Spanos shitheads are the owner and everything is their fault

I hope that your love of the Harbaugh signing hasn't dulled your hatred of that wretched family

lol the Chargers can win the next three super bowls and our mantra will still be ‘gently caress you, Spanos.’

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

It's funny that people are absolutely ball washing the Steelers for acquiring 2 bad QBs.

Oh no this is hilarious, but at the same time they're paying next to nothing for these two chumps so it's not like they're in the same situation as the Browns or Broncos.