Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

DeimosRising posted:

If he throws for 26 tds and 11 ints in Pittsburgh next year they’ll win 13 games and I will hate every loving second of it

Guess what big shooter, he's meeting with them imminently lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

People in Javon Belcher houses shouldn't throw stones imo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Yeah buddy, I'm big mad, and didn't just take the easy retort

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Your mom is teary eyed and red faced that her son is dumber than a sack of hammers

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Diontae Johnson is pretty good, but he drops a lot of passes, and he's been a malcontent for 2 seasons. If AB can be traded away in his prime, so can DJ

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Alaois posted:

wideouts usually have to have a good rapport with their qb and imagine trying to be friendly with loving Ben Roethlisberger for years

Roethlisberger has been retired for 3 seasons, bruv

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Steelers new GM owns

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's an upgrade but lol if you think either of them are taking the steelers anywhere than a quick playoff exit at best. Which is the same as last year so :shrug:

Nobody but homers think this anything but a slight upgrade, and also just kicking the can down the road

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

yeah but its like bragging you bought dog turds for pennies on the dollar. yeah you got a 'good deal' and the steelers dont really have any other options. no one else is available and there's no way they can trade up for anyone and the next tier of qbs in the draft don't feel like they're going anywhere either. its about as good an investment as they can possible make.

they're still dog poo poo.

Reminder that dog poo poo hasn't lost to the Ravens since 2018 lmao

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

The only team formed after 1960 with a good uniform is the Chargers

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Prime's son comes out next year, you know he's going to engineer his kid to Dallas or the 9ers. This is the real reason Jerry isn't negotiating with Dak

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Reports: Rice is still at large and was last scene stealing cookies from girl scouts while doing the Tomahawk Chop chant.

KC Fans: This is ridiculous he was carbo loading and trying to get to the gym right away. Also he's 2% Native American.

Ideal gas law

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

rjmccall posted:

I can’t handle all this slander against Corvettes. We need to settle this once and for all. Maybe something like a street race against a Lambo

Let's go

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Freaquency posted:

Friendship with the Titans is over, Texans are the new honorary AFCN team

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

believing this is pure kool-aid. I'd put him at like...5 in the free agent class. You sure paid him like one though

Tyler Boyd is slightly better but way more mentally tough than Diontae Johnson

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

BlindSite posted:

He sucks pretty bad when I've watched him play. His vision isn't Richardson levels bad but it's approaching it at times.

I'd be interested in your take on Diontae. One of my buddies is a steelers fan and he said "dudes always open, but has the worst concentration drops and they get worse when he get angry about not being targeted."

To be fair, the guy went from catching passes from a HoFer to Kenny Pickett, and the drop off from even washed-rear end Roethlisberger to Tittie Kisser and Tiny Hands was steep. He's an elite separator, and in fact, he is mostly always open, but he will run backwards and lose yardage in pursuit of YAC, or drop the easiest pass you have ever seen two plays after making a circus catch. He's really frustrating to watch, but he's still kind of productive

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Nikki Glaser killed it

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I thought Pickens whole problem was injury history

He's pouty when he has Kenny Pickett or Tittie Kisser throwing towards him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

A Sneaker Broker posted:

I'd be pouty too if those were my QB's.

The joke