Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

indigi posted:

does he go anywhere before October?
His couch at 8:00pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Like man, as a Jags fan how annoyed must you be about all that Playoff Lenny stuff?
He had his moments as a Jag (like the "come at me bro" vs the Steelers) in 2017 but he wore out his welcome with a lovely attitude and seemingly poor work ethic when things werent going well after 2017 so I was a little annoyed but overall pretty whatever about it. I had never wanted the team to draft him in the first place (because gently caress drafting a RB that high and because the team thought it was going to be like Dallas the year before where the Zeke pick helped them take the next step) so I was pretty whatever about it. At the time I had some "gently caress Lenny" to say but now its just kinda whatever because the team just feels cursed and hindsight showed us that Coughlin was a Mercedes Benz Stadium size rear end in a top hat in his second tenure and the team went out of its way to try to trash him so the gently caress Lenny attitude was, in hindsight, misplaced.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Nervous posted:

I liked* his work in Carolina.
Heh

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Declan MacManus posted:

on your team, which is good, unlike myteam, which is poo poo, the underperforming player will overperform. your underperforming players, they will be even worse than they were on your team because they don't have your team boosting them up. you fool. you troglodyte. you absolute buffoon.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mega64 posted:

Gabe Davis seems like a classic Jets overpay. Don't know if Rodgers will allow it though.
Dont count out the Jags here.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

As a fellow bratty bottom I'm also useless without my Big Dom
Quoting for posterity :v

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Honestly outside of like Pat mahomes or maybe Joe burrow I wouldn’t do that for anybody, your roster is totally hosed unless you have an allstar roster already and just need a quarterback. That’s ridiculous
No see it worked out fine for the 9ers to send away three firsts for Trey Lance, and he didnt even work out!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Android Apocalypse posted:

Gonna be wild when the Chiefs dynasty is revealed to actually be carried by Steve Spagnulo's defense.
AlwaysHasBeen.gif

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I wonder if they cut Von Miller, they can free up 6m in space if they designate him as a post-June1 cut (and eat 17m in dead cap this year).

edit: I wonder if they think Rasul Douglas is worth almost 10m against the cap...

edit2: I bet poor Nyheim Hines is going to get cut to free up almost 5m

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

lmao Josh McDaniels.

wandler20 posted:

Post June 1 cuts don't really help for getting under the cap, you have to carry that contract until June 1 which is after the start of the league year.
Ohhh right, thank you for pointing that out.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mllaneza posted:

Seventeen games is just weird. When talk of extending the season first came up, I thought 18 games with two bye weeks and two preseason games was just natural. The NFL being the NFL, here we are.
Yeah I am still extremely confused we didnt get 2 more games and 1 more bye. The extra bye means the season is another week longer and thus that is another week for all the primetime games and everything that comes with that. Instead we have this weird middle ground and the NFL giving teams week 14 byes, which is something that should get Goodell hung but we live in a hellish timeline so we here we are.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Sono posted:

How do you spend hundreds of millions of dollars on player salaries and then piss them all off by not spending a hundred bucks to have a babysitter watch their kids on Sunday?
Because capitalism. The players are playing for them and paying for the childcare, arent they? So why not make them pay if they are willingly doing so?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

I hope Loomis somehow messes up and the funniest thing ever happens.

https://x.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1765800909500543323?s=20
Now I'm hoping he fails to void them, then like... disappears to Cambodia or Tanzania or something.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

3 years/17 million signed in 2022.

Thanks fit and Rhule.
lmao Baalke is bad but this is loving disgusting, I guess the Jags could do worse.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Zach Wilson has had so many chances I do not understand his value as a reclamation project. He's been like the worst QB to ever start double digit games ever, you'd be better off with most random day 3 draft picks.
This is Kenny Pickett erasure!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mega64 posted:

Barring the four whole snaps Rodgers played, who's been the best Jets QB of the past ten or so years? Geno? Fitzpatrick? ...Sanchez?
Fitzmagic for sure.

Kalli posted:

Pickett sucks! He also turns the ball over way less and takes half as many sacks as Zach! Zach Wilson is the definition of terrible!

Mac Jones is a much, much better QB then Zach Wilson and he sucks poo poo!
loving lmao I love you Kalli

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Everyone should watch the 5 Zac vs Mac games. They're... immense suffering.
a_clockwork_orange.png

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Browns collecting former Titans coaches for some reason...

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Bellmaker posted:

So are the Bears asking too much for Fields or are they actually telling folks they’re keeping him???

I’d rather have Mac than Pickett :barf:
Bears are waiting on a physical from Caleb. Caleb hasnt done any medicals yet and the Bears probably want to be sure their #1 overall pick doesnt secretly have a torn labrum or something.

EmbryoSteve posted:

Is the Pickett draft the worst qb draft ever?
Off the top of my head, yes.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Amen brother

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Declan MacManus posted:

dc has better receivers and a better line than chicago, i'd be pushing for there too
Uh, what? Did DC sign a whole new OL in FA that I missed? When it comes to WRs, uh, I'm pretty sure DJ Moore and Keenan Allen are better than Terry McLaurin and *checks notes* 1st round bust Jahan Dotson.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

It might be a bit early to label Dotson a bust .....*gestures at Sam Howell*
Thats a good point, and I just remembered that I read a little blurb about how Dotson was sent a lot of decoy routes by Bieniemy after being pretty good his rookie year when not hurt (hamstring).

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ah yes in a division where 3 of the 4 teams have blue in the uniform, lets lean into the blue!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kidcoelacanth posted:

if i were the browns i would maybe wait until the man plays a single snap for me before giving him 60mil, but what do i know
No see it worked out so well for the Broncos when they traded for Russell Wilson then immediately extended him before he played a snap or even practiced with the team that the Browns just had to emulate it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

That sucks for the Lions... they have to eat 17m of dead cap and lose 5m for this year OR designate it as post-June1 and save 1.5m this year but carry a 7m dead cap into next year.

edit: I mean that in a football sense - I really hope the woman who he threw out of a third story window is ok.

edit2: \/\/\/ LOL

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 21, 2024

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Truly the offseason content we deserve.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

What the hell are the Cardinals doing with the 7th most cap on offense? No WRs, not paying a TE, and a mediocre at best OL should not get them up that high, even with Kyler's contract.

Intruder posted:

Then another 10m to Robert Woods in 2024 which is sure a thing
Eew.

edit: \/\/\/\/ :stonklol:

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 22, 2024

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Is Minshew the platonic ideal of a Raiders QB? I hope he leads them to the promised land.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Black Sunshine posted:

gently caress the Chiefs and gently caress Mahomes with his bitchmade crybaby poo poo
Nice meltdown

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Asproigerosis posted:

I was just informed today that Lehigh hospital has 7 mri magnets. That's loving crazy I don't think the main penn hospital has that many in the building.
I’m pretty sure Lehigh doesn’t have its own hospital… do you mean St. Luke’s?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm going to guess it's lehigh valley hospital cedar crest? The GE engineer from that area was down here doing a PM on my mri and told me "lehigh" has 7 mri.
Ohhh yeah that is a big hospital system so that would not surprise me.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I only count 27 and dont recognize half of them.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Why are you asking us when they very obviously dont even know :confused:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: SA being weird, deleting weird double post

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 25, 2024

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: SA being weird, deleting weird double post

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 25, 2024

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

xbilkis posted:

I don't really have any problem with how enforcement of horse collars have gone. I feel like I maybe see a couple of blown calls per season but that's nothing compared to the hit/miss rate of calling other penalties
That and the rate of people getting their ankle or knee exploded because of Horse Collars has dropped off significantly. I feel like Hip Drop isnt that different than Horse Collar in that usually people grabbed the horse collar then just fell to the ground; a Hip Drop is getting their shoulders/torso, then dropping to the ground.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

Imagine have to be nice to a guy that royally hosed you.
Why wouldnt he be nice to himself?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kiimo posted:

By the time the Eagles are eliminated from the playoffs next season Nick Sirianni is a Ghana
This didnt get enough love.

Kalli posted:

They pushed back the trade deadline!

... one week

fart
Better than nothing! Though does confirm that owners are cowards.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The loving gently caress??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Soul Glo posted:

i aint reading all that
im happy for u tho
or sorry that happened
lol this is an old fanfic that someone posted... that is really funny. A TFF classic, if you will.