Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Burrow is managed by the same company that owns the UFC. He was probably contractually obligated to be there and smile for the cameras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It really sucks this decrepit, monstrous shithead seems to dominate poo poo that isn't even about him. Sick of that fuckwad.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I saw a clips of a fox News guy saying the Jets oline is so bad that Aaron rodgers is considering standing behind a Kennedy lol

Dude, what do you imagine RFK Jr and Aaron's conversations about the JFK and RFK assassinations are like?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

hosed as it is some people just like driving drunk and no amount of transit options available is gonna stop that.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

kiimo posted:

very unsubstantiated report that the guys pulled "guns and bags" out of the car before leaving. Did they really? Or is that just...Texas Assumption from a witness.

Guns? In permittless carry Texas? Well I never.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Kadarius Toney: "Don't worry, bro, I'm a great driver"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Robbing a bank Clark Griswold style.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That's some contemptible poo poo right there.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

kiimo posted:

Tom Brady, much like Phillip Rivers, thinks he could still play. Dude, it's over. Let it go. I know it's hard but you have to figure out a new avenue for your hall of fame drive and dedication.

Rivers should stick to what he's good at. Spitting out kids and railing against mask mandates.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wilkins apparently grabbing any part of Allens genitals in pileups

What kind of psycho just thinks to do this in football?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

An intellectual titan at work.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Cavauro posted:

who are you wanting revenge on this upcoming season? i'm wanting revenge on the ravens, steelers, and browns, as well as the titans.

Cris Collinsworth.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sidegrade at best. Those shoulders are hideous.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The current Raven helmets are pretty bad. It's impressive how much worse those mock ups are.

Yeah I haven't had excitement raised and dashed as fast as that tweet managed in a while. Woof.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I should really thank Bryce, every time he used his legs it was more tense for me than any horror movie I'd seen last year. I thought I was gonna see him turn to dust but to his credit he survived it all.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Calling it now, Penix starts more games than Cousins this season.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

gently caress I'm glad he's alright.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

wandler20 posted:

Turns out Daniel Jones cap number this year is nearly FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS!

I seriously can't believe this poo poo every time it's pointed out to me.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Find the uniforms you think are the coolest and then go with that.

Though I apologize in advance if this leads you to A Bad Team.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That's really bizarre.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Did he coach Rice to punch that guy?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh my god I am stoked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Being on the ground floor of a team re-brand seems fun as a fan. Make some new traditions. All that stuff.