Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think baker gets 35/yr for 2-3 years.

I think a Daniel Jones contract is going to be the floor that Baker accepts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

that felt kinda surprising but then i remembered that tag-and-trade seems to be the route bengals fans posted about the most

When was the last time someone was tagged and traded? I feel like it is talked about every year but never actually happens.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

I had to look it up - Jarvis Landry to the Browns in 2017, Dee Ford to the 49ers in 2019, a twofer in 2019 where the seahawks got Clowney from the Texans and also traded Frank Clark to the Chiefs, and Ngakoue to the Vikings in 2020. That article is dated 2021 though so I don't think we've seen one since - covid probably hosed with that business.

Wow I completely forgot thats how we got Jarvis, I remember the trade and the extension not the tag.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Stefanski and Bowles being the lowest graded head coaches that didn't get fired is interesting.
I wonder if Stefanski only just kept his job, especially after losing most of his offensive staff.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think the coach grades matter much at all to ownership. The guys with low grades mostly had bad teams. The Browns weren’t bad.

While I agree, its just a little curious we haven't seen a Stefanski extension yet. Supposedly the canning of the OC and some of his staff came from Jonah Hill(DePodasta) and Haslam. I think Kevin is on the hot seat and a candidate for a mid season firing if we don't see an extension soon.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

That means good by Amari doesn't it? Maybe not this year but after next year.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Giving Nigeria the Browns looks like some complex long form slur.

Njoku is a tribal chief in Nigeria.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

mcmagic posted:

The Jets have great facilities and never win jack poo poo.

The Jets make the Browns look competent.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Hey Jim.

gently caress You.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Especially with C8's giving that exotic look.