Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I hope the Ravens somehow extend or tag Justin Madubuike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Deshaun Watson holds a $64M cap hit.

:yeshaha:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

so Rodgers is going to wear it once?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

I'm fine with resigning or tag+trading. Whichever one works. We've let a couple guys go recently like Judon and Zadarius Smith who we've really missed. And interior pressure is rare. But iirc advanced stats don't show him as all that dominant? So if another team is enticed I wouldn't mind getting a good return for him especially if a higher pick(like top 15) is involved.

I also think the Ravens are a team that might do well to invest in a RB. If we had a real #1 RB along with Lamar it would make it so drat hard to beat us. It's too bad Dobbins career went the way it did with injuries.

I think you're right, IIRC Mads had more sacks than expected based on how much he won his rushes, but maybe the dude just knows how to finish plays?

I wouldn't mind drafting a RB on the later rounds too and pray that Mitchell is still the same dude after that loving injury

Dobbins was looking like he was going to be a top 3 back on the NFL but alas

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Black Sunshine posted:

Will somebody please beat the goddamn Chiefs? I don't even give a gently caress if it's the Chargers at this point, I just need them to stop winning Superbowls, it's very irritating.

Thanks in advance, whoever you are

clearly Tom Brady has to come back from retirement to spank Mahomes' rear end on the playoffs a few more times

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the end of an era.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the Ravens not retaining Kevin Zeitler sucks rear end

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Agholor unironically ruled this season

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

https://x.com/tompelissero/status/1772280701963944235?s=46

so now if the first or second challenge is successful they get a third one

the takeaway is John Harbaugh will continue to have two challenges

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1772285073120711025

?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I hope TFF is ready for a fun, novel discussion: would Devin Hester make the Hall of Fame with those kickoff rules?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cavauro posted:

it's worse than trying to catch a beyblade made out of a large circular saw blade. it's ridiculously unsafe. the current suggestions and changes are to prevent the circular saw beyblade catchers from using strong metal pipes to enforce some sort of resistance because the pipes sometimes causes the circular saw beyblades to receive nicks and chips in them.

lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Siriusxm is apparently notoriously difficult to cancel so I told them I was going to prison for a few years

lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ross ain’t cheap he’s just stupid

now there's no need to be rude to other TFF members

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/RyanDLeaf/status/1774762956082885073?t=6ofZsZ_FGFCYLMg_AP-u1w&s=19

pretty dang cool

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

kiimo posted:

And Chiefs fans aren't really spending their time saying he's good everything's fine it's more like the opposite, he's going to county for 2 years! We're more a sky is falling fanbase at heart.

is last season's 300 page thread about every perceived media slight against Patrick Mahomes still going strong?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Jim owns, I missed him in the NFL

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Your Super Bowl MVP C.J. Wentz as he comes in for an injured Mahomes and wins the big one

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

understandably no one gives a poo poo but I have to say this is extremely funny to me due to some aspects of the biggest soccer rivalry in Brazil which involves 45 millions of people

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Apr 10, 2024

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

Curious to see the response they'll get from the locals.

the Packers probably have the biggest amount of fans in Brazil besides the Patriots Brady Bandwagoners, plenty of people will be happy

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sizzle bringing back the grit that the Ravens have lacked on the Lamar era, hopefully this sets the team on track to win another Super Bowl

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

yeah, this is what I was referring to in the last page. I've been a Palmeiras (their archrival) fan since I was born and Corinthians fans resent our team so much they straight up threatened some of their players for using cleats that appeared green and their board contacted FIFA asking for permission to paint their grass black once they built their stadium, lmao.

https://twitter.com/NeoQuimicaArena/status/1778065358894617072?t=-4N1oFWFNTLPBWDEMyF97w&s=19

this is their only post promoting the game so far

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

waiting for him to post a 5 minute video on Twitter with his comments on the situation

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I guess he meant the usual "free agents signed after the draft don't affect your comp picks that season", not that it will forever not count anymore

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1785020338616557941?t=GHXW75QCn83j9pIFiLfAWQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1785020787465851172?t=kBK_qjhIoziD8xp5GbAZ2A&s=19

lol this kinda explains why Bateman took that very friendly deal

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

whatever shape Vea is will always be the best shape possible, he and Michael Pierce are peak professional athlete form

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I appreciate the page celebrating the best athletes to play in the NFL

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1785338327899464079?t=-K7BGuhPBMgoQwtwpP-3pg&s=19

I was curious if they would pick it up. He's underwhelmed a bit so far but on the other hand he's been steadily improving since he was drafted and *~advanced stats~* say he was good last season. Also was set back by lots of injuries. Let's see

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Apr 30, 2024

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cavauro posted:

does anyone want to sign tyler boyd. i feel bad for him and he could tell you little details about the bengals offense to complete your understanding. he has six thousand yards and drops the easy ones soimetimes

it's a very Ravens type of player to sign, there's still hope

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Browns second at $31m over.

Looking further ahead to 2026, the Browns only have $4m in cap space, the next closest team is at $52m in cap space. That Watson contract is brutal.

this rules

except for the part of Deshaun Watson getting a billion dollars, but small victories

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/LosTalksPats/status/1785795174544896275?t=p7GVE3V13p_SdUmx71ynaA&s=19

fun to watch

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I care about football to the point of regularly posting about it on a dead comedy forum and I have absolutely no idea who Payton Turner and Jamin Davis are

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kalli posted:

26: Paxton Lynch

laughing about this again

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

yeah, root for one of the teams in the AFC North (Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals and Tennessee Titans), the only division that matters in all of football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Freaquency posted:

We kicked the Titans out for the Texans after CJ turned out to be cool

The Feared Titans would never fold to the Ravens like the Texans did in the Divisional Round