Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Black Sunshine posted:

Will somebody please beat the goddamn Chiefs? I don't even give a gently caress if it's the Chargers at this point, I just need them to stop winning Superbowls, it's very irritating.

Thanks in advance, whoever you are

The Lions did, and would have again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I was curious so I looked at the total draft value of all these picks and even assuming the 2025 5th for Burns is equal to the first pick of this years 5th round (#136), I got 1033 points, which is almost as valuable as #15 overall.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The player + a 7th-rounder for a 6th-rounder trade is so insulting to me, you might as well lean into the joke and literally trade him for a JUGS machine

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

It's fun when your you're team makes it rain on good players

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think we'll see a lot more offensive linemen than expected opt for this thing. Maybe RBs. Other positions probably not.

My gut says it'll go over like neck protection in the NHL after a pro player was killed in the UK this past season. A few players wore it for a few weeks, and now it's pretty much non-existent again.