Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
If cam didn't want to be known as the softest guy in thaa league he shouldn't have hopped away from his game losing super bowl fumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t think people consider him soft

I don't remember Aaron Rodgers losing a super bowl because he jumped out of the way to avoid recovering his own fumble.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
What do you mean reasons? He's the nepotism of the cool and good football chiefs team that definitely isn't infinitely worse than the patriots ever were.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Ravens are going to win the Superbowl

gotta win a playoff game first, lamar

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Steve Smith is one of the few players I am genuinely jealous that he wasn't an eagle.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
counterpoint: he's got some extremely obvious veneers

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It pisses me off so much that the owners refuse to force the lovely whoever thst owns the titans to give up the loving oilers brand to the Texans. I don't even give a poo poo about either team, it's just bullshit.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

a neat cape posted:

Remember when Philly traded McNabb to Washington?

How certain must Philly have been that McNabb was washed

He was washed from day 1 of the draft hth.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Omg can we please just go back to Antonio brown trump tweets?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Maybe he's russian.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Forrest on Fire posted:

Defenestration is more Czech

Ok grandpa, we're talking modern era nfl here.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Tff is insular and hostile

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Borsche69 posted:

i was going to lehigh (back when thats where the eagles had their training camp) when he died. he and some other of the training staff were in the dorm opposite mine iirc. a very grim and dark 'lol'

I was just informed today that Lehigh hospital has 7 mri magnets. That's loving crazy I don't think the main penn hospital has that many in the building.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm going to guess it's lehigh valley hospital cedar crest? The GE engineer from that area was down here doing a PM on my mri and told me "lehigh" has 7 mri.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Every day siranni isn't fired brings great shame to Philadelphia

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Docjowles posted:

Andy with the Hawaiian shirt and goon tier pasty skin, as is tradition

I'm the wolverine mournfully pawing at a picture meme with Andy in the frame

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Android Apocalypse posted:

:lol: Teams are straight up refusing exclusively being laughed at due to Hard Knocks, so we'll spread the misery around!

Frankly I'm amazed it last as long as it has since it has always been a let's laugh at these losers vicious thing.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Offseason champions yet again!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
All the footballs these days are woke so gen z can get their participation trophy long field goals.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Everyone knows if you simply abandon your car with all the paperwork and registration, the cops can't establish jurisdiction.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

kiimo posted:

I mentioned this in the AFCW thread but that lawyer is no joke.

I recently learned from the internet that the best defense lawyer you can get is someone that's a member of a state legislature because you get to delay the trial for years as "congressional duties" lets you reset court dates over and over. I will not look into whether or not this is true and that I saw false information on the internet.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Texans overpaid for a washed locker room problem.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I was fuming that it took more than one post to bring up Philip rivers.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Harbaugh is not going to last long. Nobody wants this stupid Schiano chop wood hustle grind bullshit. Just the worst fake players coach poo poo.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Is OJ good enough to get into the hall of fame?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Who the gently caress is otahni

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Why the gently caress does the Tff offseason thread keep linking me to the baseball thread, is this some sort of mod April fools?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So this otahni guy must have a lot of MLB super bowl rings, huh?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm pretty sure a tax guy on long Island is just a NYPD detective doing the boys taxes on TurboTax for them for some side hustle.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It's very common, I'm led to believe.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Jesus someone post some antonion brown tweets and get us back on track already

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Jets fans have had to spend like a year and a half listening to this narcissistic, Dunning-Kruger conspirator who in that time has taken over the team while contributing fuckall.

Do they really deserve such a thing??? He should be on the cowboys or patriots...

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Eagles should have fired sirianni regardless. Would have absolutely made that devils bargain for belichick to come in and coach till death if it meant at least 1 super bowl win.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

dingo with a joint posted:

i can't for the life of me see why anyone would want pat patriot back for any reason other than nostalgia. "a minuteman bending over and grimacing", as funny-article-guy once put it. i remember genuinely feeling sorry for pats fans back then, being saddled with such an embarrassing logo.

this sounds like some gen z poo poo. Bet you think the browns sprite mascot is bad too huh.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Tampering is so loving dumb. Who gives a poo poo you talked to a guy earlier than an arbitrary date? You could wine and dine a dude for a month under the table, but that means nothing when another better team just outright outbids you.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
#1 Offseason Vore Champions

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Only one? Doubtful

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Very surprised they did that extension with brown considering he will be demanding a trade by week 5 after hurts throws his 16th int of the season.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Eagles fans doing the lords work, trying to save panthers fans from their shitfuck owner. You may have struck us with that trash bag Delhomme, but we turn the other cheek and bring unto salvation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Omnikin posted:

Still impressive, the second go-round. The technique/balance of sumo wrestlers is insane and for him to get onto the belt and get him offbalance, that's sick. Micah could find work for fun after the NFL if he wanted to go the Takanoyama Shuntaro route- a Czech judoka who wrestled at 190-220lbs throughout his whole career in Japan, including a couple promotions into the top flight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m12naI8AWk4&t=207s - Takanoyama

My extreme American ignorance on the subject matter of Japan and sumo leads me to believe that being a black, non-japanese person trying to break into professional sumo would be one of the hardest cultural things to do because of how... traditional... the sport and culture around it is.